Its only because of Crackberry that I love my Blackberry! I was intrigued by the BB Pearl, as I was upgrading my phone, and the vendor/agent that sold it to me recommended I visit Crackberry. (THANKS FURF)

I have done a lot of research on Crackberry and found many answers without having to post much! I am not as technically minded as some, but love to stay in touch. In the 2 weeks that I have had my PEARL, I have fallen in love with with. My wife said that because of my BB I have "come out of the office" a lot more, but then complains that I spend more time with my BB than I did sitting in the office! (Sitting at the dinner table, fork in one hand, BB in the other!)

My BB wish - is to get another one (any style) for my wife!

Thanks Crackberry!
    02-26-08 06:03 AM
    Thanks for helping keep my addiction going!
    HB to CB!!!
    It's fitting that I would find this site as we both celebrate our birthdays within days of each other (I was born on the 28th)!

Crackberry's site gave me the push to go ahead and make the leap from my HTC wing and I have not looked back. Had I found this site this time last year, I would have never made the mistake of picking up that awful device. The moderators and users alike convinced me BlackBerry was the way to go.

Seeing how the manual is limited, this site has given me so much insight into the many tips and tricks. I really like being able to search a topic and finding answers quickly.

My BlackBerry wish is for a device for younger users like my son. He can't keep his hands off my phone and wishes he had a pearl. With that being said my wish for CrackBerry would have to expand a focus for the "Lil Berries"!
    02-26-08 06:04 AM

Here it is BlackBerry Users & Abusers, the CrackBerry.com Turns 1 Year Old Contest!
    To enter, all you need to do is make a post on this thread. You Can Tell us:
    - Why You Love CrackBerry.com
    - How Has CrackBerry.com Helped You This Past Year
    - Your BlackBerry or CrackBerry Wish or anything else that seems fitting of the occasion

GRAND PRIZE
    A New BlackBerry Of Choice, Custom Painted by ColorWare
    !

MORE PRIZES
    10 x $100 Coupons to MyTego.com, where you can Custom Skin Everything!
    15 x $35 Coupons to MyTego.com, where you can Custom Skin Everything!
    4 x $50 Worth of Accessories from ShopCrackBerry.com
    10 Copies of SuperBlackjack by aBs JMicro

There Are Dozens of Prizes to be Won, so Make Your Post Now!! Good Luck!!!

Not Sure How to Use the Forums? Read Our FAQ!

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of the sponsors above for supplying the Prizes! Visit their sites and buy their products!

The Details:
    - Contest Closes Sunday, March 2nd at Midnight PST
    - Only one post per user on this thread will count as a ballot in the draw
    - Winners will be Announced on Monday, March 3rd
    Congrats Kevin and thanks for all your hard work to you and your team for keeping this site up and running. The troubleshooting alone has helped me rework alot of the settings I was having with my phone especially when I first got my Blackberry. I wish you and this site continued success.
    02-26-08 06:05 AM
    happy berry day!
    02-26-08 06:17 AM
    Happy Birthday
    02-26-08 06:17 AM
    OH YEAH, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

heh. just had to start to raise tha roof.

-Eric
    02-26-08 06:20 AM
    Happy Bday CrackBerry and all you CrackHeads. I'm addicted.
    02-26-08 06:22 AM
    Happy B-Day!
    I am glad to have been along for 5 months of your first year!
    02-26-08 06:22 AM
    Well, HAPPY B-day guys!! THIS IS the #1 BlackBerry site on the NET....
    Your my 1st stop everyday on the NET when doing my daily catch-up routine (surfing) here @ work
    I can't wait for your 10 year bash! :-)

Keep well.
    02-26-08 06:23 AM
    Happy Bday Crackberry! I check the site everyday on Viigo and I find out about a whole lot of sweet stuff that I wouldnt otherwise know
    02-26-08 06:23 AM
    Happy birthday! I was gonna stay up til 5am and wish CrackBerry a happy b'day so that it would be midnight in HQ but I was too tired lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-08 06:24 AM
    happy birthday crackberry...

-db
    02-26-08 06:26 AM
    happy birthday. crackberry is my numero uno resource if i have any problems.
    02-26-08 06:28 AM
    Happy B-day CrackBerry.
    This is the best place for BlackBerry users, new and old. I've learned a bunch since joining, keep it going!
    02-26-08 06:30 AM
    Happy Birthday Crackberry!

I love this site because you learn so much from news/rumors of new devices and software to tip and tricks on your device.

This site has saved me countless hours on the phone with Sprint trying to figure out some of the simplest things. Now I spend countless hours on this site learning and sharing with other Crackberry Users and Abusers.

I will Crackberry many more years to come. I have also converted my brother, co-worker and others to join the addiction.

02-26-08 06:30 AM
    Happy Birthday!
    02-26-08 06:31 AM
    Don't know what I'd do without you!!!

Happy Birthday Crackberry!!!!

Feeding my addiction since my first BB purchase 3 weeks ago!!!
    02-26-08 06:33 AM
    Happy Birthday to an awesome site that I visit every day!
    02-26-08 06:35 AM
    Happy Birthday,to a great site

lots of info here for only one year!
    One Down Many More To Come Happy Crackberry Birthday To All !
    02-26-08 06:37 AM
    I listened to the podcasts and love them. They are great for the drive to work. I hope you intend to keep up with them. Enter me in the contest. Thanks to all who have helped out with my issues and I hope I can return the favor to all the new users to come. Congrats on the birthday, 1 YR.
    02-26-08 06:38 AM
    Happy birthday!
    02-26-08 06:38 AM
1,694 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD