Hello, I just received my new Pearl about a week ago and I studied this site before I even ordered it. Because of all the information on this site, I was able to get my new pearl up and running pretty quickly, this site is better than the BB tutorial and when you ask a question, someone will always write back so quickly. Happy Birthday Crackberry, keep up the great work and thanks to everyone for your help.
    02-26-08 10:40 AM
    Happy Birthday!!!
    02-26-08 10:43 AM
    Happy B-Day CB
    02-26-08 10:44 AM
    Happy Birthday!!!! And here's to many more!!!
    02-26-08 10:44 AM
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    02-26-08 10:46 AM
    This site has made my life as a new BES admin a pleasure, I know you can only learn so much from a book, but the super friendly folks on this site go above and beyond to help out.

So thanks to all at Crackberry.com, hope to be here on your 10th annervisery.

Tom
    Happy Birthday!!!
    )
    Happy Birthday Crackberry, and wish you many more.
    02-26-08 10:47 AM
    Happy Crack Day!!!
    A a huge fan I Look forward to more of the free fixings. From the world's biggest Crackberry fan...Thanks again.
    02-26-08 10:47 AM
    ♫♫ Happy Birthday to you�Happy Birthday to you�Happy Birthday Dear CrackBerry�Happy Birthday toooo yooooouuuuu!!! ♫♫
    02-26-08 10:50 AM
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!
    02-26-08 10:50 AM
    I know my Blackberry is addicting, but WHAT ABOUT THIS SITE? I love this place. My wife hates this site. She thinks I'm cheating with crackberry.com How do I convince her that she is the love of my life (or so she thinks!!!)? I have another mistress in my life. You know what I'm talking about! Happy Birthday crackberry.com!!!!
    02-26-08 10:54 AM
    I read you daily on VIIGO on my blackberry and love it! Great Site, Great Birthday! Here's to many more! Cheers!
    02-26-08 10:54 AM
    -Who wouldn't love crackberry?! haha i love it because if i hadn't found this site i would not be doing half of the things i am able to do with my pearl, it has opened my eyes to the joy of blackberry

-Crackberry forums saved me from buying an iphone when i was undecided about what phone to get. they have also helped with EVERY other problem i have had

-I think crackberry is great just the way it is. and i WISH them a very happy birthday!

Jeanette Benzie
    red blackberry pearl
    02-26-08 10:55 AM
    I've had my Crackberry since December 2007 and all I have to say is I'm hooked. Thanks to everyone who participates on this forum as we have all learned so much from one another.

Anyway, happy birthday Crackberry.com and thanks for providing all "addicts" a place we can call home. *sigh* :
    Wow. One Year! Wahoo!
    Crackberry.com has helped me in so many ways. There is a vast wealth of knowledge out there and users are so helpful it's incredible. I got lots of awesome tips, help, and downloads for FREE right from this site. How many people can say that besides us Crackberry's!!!
    Thanks for all you do and keep it up. There are lots of people joining everyday and it's awesome that you started this up!!
    Thank you and Happy Birthday!!!
    crackberry-jackie!!!
    Happy birthday! Love your site!
    02-26-08 10:57 AM
    Happy Birthday CrackBerry and wish you many many more to come.
    02-26-08 11:01 AM
    Happy Birthday Crackberry.com. I have been a member for about a month and I could not imagine what my blackberry life would be like without you guys. I feel safe and secure anytime I see that orange CB logo because I know, no matter what question or issue I have with my berry that help is right around the corner!!! You guys are like a great big orange beacon of light guiding all who have lost their way, and for that I thank you and again wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Joe
    Last edited by wingnut73; 02-26-08 at 11:13 AM.
    02-26-08 11:10 AM
    As the song goes "Tried to make me go to rehab, I won't go, go, go..."

Happy Birthday CrackBerry, thanks for creating such a great site, it's been an enjoyable addiction!
    02-26-08 11:14 AM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! its only been a year?!?

wow! great work and well deserved!
    02-26-08 11:14 AM
    Happy Birthday! I've only been here a month, but i'm so glad its around.
    02-26-08 11:15 AM
    Happy Birthday Crackberry.com!!! Do it BIG!!!!

I joined Crackberry.com in October 2007 when I received my fresh out of the box Blackberry Curve 8300, I love how informative Crackberry.com is!
    I have learned excellent tips and advice on how to 's and the capabilities of the Blackberry. Not to mention I have some great BB Messenger buddies from CB.com!!!
    I bought my first 'protective accessory' from the Crackberry.com store!

My wish is to have get my Blackberry a Jawbone earpiece! I think she deserves it!
    02-26-08 11:16 AM
    Oh man, Crackberry.com has helped me so much. I just got my first blackberry only a few months ago and lets just say i was lost with it. Everyone on here ha been incredibly helpful with all the problems and questions I run into. Thanks, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Christ, my Blackberry is practically one of my vital organs. I can't function without it. Well, I can...but I'd probably be a vegetable. Happy birthday, Crackberry.
1,694 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD