07-11-08 12:28 AM
6,501 ... 9394959697 ...
tools
    I am most excited about the Blackberry Bold!!! Right now im rockin a 8830 WE and love it!!! I can't wait for the new Bold, 3G network, new OS, etc...its gonna ROCK!! In the future maybe a blackberry slider? That way you could make the screen bigger.

iphone what???????

Go Blackberry Bold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-24-08 02:40 PM
    I used to use BlackBerry a few years ago and can now proudly say that I've seen the light again
    Got a new 8310 Curve a little while back and LOVING it!!!! Would desperately love to get a Bold sometime too
    Absolutely LOVE the Facebook app!!! Maybe one day we can have video calling too
    06-24-08 02:41 PM
    Amazing how long this list has already grown!! I meant to post this morning but I got busy. WOW!!

After years of Treo and WM based phones (last was a PPC6800) I finally decided to see if what I'd always heard about the reliability and functionality of BBs was true. Well, I know I'm preaching to the choir but man ol' man am I loving my Pearl!!

Congrats Crackberry.com for 200K and more. Keep on bringing us all we need to know about our Berries!
    06-24-08 02:44 PM
    i would LOVEEEE a Thunder! Go CRACKBERRY!!!!!!!
    06-24-08 02:44 PM
    I think I'd really like the touchscreen Thunder!

~I haven't had my Pearl long, but I'm definitely hooked. Thing is, BB needs to hire me to write their documentation...I could do a better job.

But then, why would we need Crackberry?

Yeah. I think I stick to teaching music

besiderself
    06-24-08 02:47 PM
    Congrats, that is a great feat. I only hope it will get even greater. I use this site at every chance i get. so once again congratulations
    06-24-08 02:48 PM
    I cant wait for the new blackberry bold to come out because of the sheer beauty and style it has to offer, not to mention the speed at which its going to achieve.
    06-24-08 02:49 PM
    mmm... Bold ::drools::
    06-24-08 02:50 PM
    I have got a Pearl - my first Blackberry since being a Nokia addict and I am now totally converted. Wouldn't mind a phone with a full size keyboard (Suretype is a pain in the bum) and 3G, so looks like a Bold is the one for me.

Use my phone for Crackberry, Viigo (which I use with de.licio.us), PUSH weather, Twitter, Mobipocket (for reading Moby ****), Skype, RDM+, Beyond411, Typepad (though their new Blackberry app is pants), Wiki Mobile, Google Maps and of course, email, SMS and browsing.

I also have just started using the iTunes updater on the sly so can listen to my subscribed podcasts too, though I believe the new Viigo will also have this facility in Alpha.

So, if you wanna give me a Bold, I have 1:2360 chance of winning (and counting)

Great odds!

ODAAT
    odaat.co.uk
    06-24-08 02:50 PM
    Looking to delve into the blackberry world...would love to do so with a Bold in my hand!
    06-24-08 02:52 PM
    As a relatively new BlackBerry user (I've had mine since December), I have to admit that I'm truly addicted. No one could've made me believe that the calling the phone a "CrackBerry" was literal. It only made sense to join the ranks of BlackBerry addicts and start browsing sites to find how to customize and make my BB my own.

CrackBerry.com has been an excellent source for news, info, as well as software and hardware issues I've had with my device, along with a great site to visit for rumors and news on new BB smartphones and the goings on in RIM land.

I'm a Curve 8300 user. Part of me wishes I would've waited a few weeks before I purchased to have the GPS ability of the 8310 and 8330, but I wouldn't give up my BB for any other phone on the market. Friends have tried to convince me I made the wrong move by not choosing an iPhone... but those same friends have had some issues of their own recently, so I say "HA HA!!" I'm a BlackBerry user for life!

As sweet as the Bold looks, I'm totally amped to see the Thunder - who wouldn't want to know how the best company in smartphones does a touchscreen?! It's also cool to see RIM take the risk (and open the addict privilege to dedicated flip phone users) with the KickStart. Personally, I can't see myself leaving the joys of a full separated key QWERTY keyboard, but to each his own!

Massive respect to the crew from CrackBerry.com - Keep up the good work, folks. Us addicts need our fix.
    06-24-08 02:54 PM
    Over 2300 entries in the first 24 hours.

A Bold would be nice. Thanks to Rogers new BlackBerry plan, that just may happen.
    06-24-08 02:55 PM
    hey everyone
    i have only used a blackberry for the last 6 months for work. I currently have a 8830 WE with the black case mod and i love it. i would love to get a curve or ? for my personal phone, but i have to wait for the wife to give the go ahead to add the BIS plan. other then that i am looking forward to getting docs to go, so i can get rid of my PPC.
    06-24-08 02:55 PM
    Honestly, I'm excited about any new Blackberry coming out, and even more excited at the thought of winning a new one I'm with Verizon have still have quite a long time before I can upgrade without paying an arm and a leg...
    06-24-08 02:57 PM
    Love the site, and free stuff is always good! Even if I don't win I'll keep coming back for all the info that's available. Keep up the good work and you'll be at 400,000 in no time.
    06-24-08 02:59 PM
    can I have the BOLD please!!!!!!can't wait to get my hands on one!
    06-24-08 03:01 PM
    This is a great site. Bought my first blackberry couple of months back and am already a hardcore fan of it. Waiting for "The Bold".
    06-24-08 03:02 PM
    It is official.....I am hooked on Blackberry. I had an iphone but made the change to Blackberry and have not looked back. I started with the pearl and have now moved to the Curve. Thanks for all of the time you have put into this site and congrats on reaching 200,000 strong!!
    06-24-08 03:03 PM
    I cant wait for the Bold on Verizon... if that ever happens.
    06-24-08 03:03 PM
    I'm in!

Compared to my Treo I Love my Curve but, could be convinced to pick up a bold if the opportunity presented itself.

I can't imagine owning any other smart phone. Still learning the tricks of the Blackberry, in my two months of ownership I've learned everything here at CB. All my friends have been referred to the forum and I've met some great new folks too.
    06-24-08 03:04 PM
    I've had my BB for 2 months now. I can't go back to any other type of phone. congrats on 200,000. I must be one of the few who don't want a bold. Heck, a Javelin would be killer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 03:06 PM
    I am excited about the Bold but curious about the Thunder. I like tactile.

I just wish T-Mobile supported full GPS!!!
    06-24-08 03:06 PM
    Congrats --

I'd love the new Bold
    06-24-08 03:07 PM
    The BOLD is going to set the new bar for all smartphones in preformance, design, and kick-a55-ness.. If T-Mo decides not to carry it (I've read every possible different side & argument, ha!), I will probably be forced to change carriers, even though i'm only in the 6th month of a 2 yr. contract.

BB BOLD FTW!!!
    06-24-08 03:12 PM
    I have the 8830 but, that new bold would be pretty sweet to have too! So hook me up with the drawing too.

Thanks!
    06-24-08 03:12 PM
6,501 ... 9394959697 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD