I have a sCurve but a shiny new bold or thunder sounds great!!!.....PLEASE!!! count me in!
    06-24-08 09:53 AM
    I would love to win a new phone especially one of the new ones
    Love the curve so much I bought my wife one...you know just incase anything bad happens to mine.
    Got one of my bosses and some friends to join the BB & crackberry crowd.
    While I love my curve I would love to get my hands on the new Bold and see how much better RIM has made it.
    Keep on rockin Crackberry!
    Now I have to talk about my experience with the Blackberrys, my life goes around those devices and their features such as the mail boxes, the web capabilities (maybe some day the Flash features enable!), the multimedia, the best experience in portable and easy-to-handle devices! and the addictable track wheel!
    It's easy to feel people's eyes surrounding my shoulders when travelling by bus, or simply when going for a walk, watching intensely my Backberry, and it is sad to watch on TV's so many old devices trying to offer so primitive features at high costs to people who doesn't know what a Blackberry is!
    I can tell to everybody that I'm proud of my Blackberry device!! is almost a friend

The BlackBerry Model I'm most excited about - the Bold (of course!)
    The device I'm currently using is a simple Blackberry Pearl 8100
    The features i'm most excited are, by the way, the speed in new models and the Wi Fi and 3G capabilities! and some new forthcoming extras!!!!!

I love the Backberry Devices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Last edited by Alexanderius; 06-24-08 at 01:10 PM.
    06-24-08 09:54 AM
    I totally love the new Rogers data plan prices that I had just changed as I've started to rack up the data usage again and save money, whoo! It'd be sweet to win the Javelin!! as I don't mind the wait ;-) As to why I chose the Javelin is due to kbd preference, camera mp, and it looks damn SEXY!!
    Last edited by BBpixie; 06-24-08 at 10:03 AM.
    06-24-08 09:54 AM
    Congrats on the 200,000.

I'm very interested in RIMs new touchscreen device. I wonder how the virtual keyboard will play with the entire OS, but personally if I had to choose one device, it would have to be the BOLD. That high resolution screen??!! mmmmm...

I'm sporting the 8330 right now from Sprint and loving it.

A feature I'm looking for to complete my BB is a VOIP solution.
    06-24-08 09:56 AM
    Wow, 200k and growing!

I have the curve now w/ T-Mo and would like a Javelin or the Bold (if T-Mo ever goes 3G).
    06-24-08 09:57 AM
    Sign me up!

I love my current 8310 but would love to get my hands on with either the Thunder or Bold! 3G capabilities on the Bold and touchscreen on the Thunder sound like fun!
    06-24-08 09:57 AM
    The Bold would look very nice in my hands
    06-24-08 09:58 AM
    Please god let me win a blackberry bold.
    Amen
    06-24-08 09:58 AM
    Hope i win something
    06-24-08 10:01 AM
    What BlackBerry Model you are most excited about: The blackberry thunder

What features are you most excited for? I want to see the touch screen in action

What would you like to see in a future BB? touchscreen and keyboard together
    06-24-08 10:01 AM
    GREAT!!!
    Hope that I will win. LOL
    I love Crack...
    - Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited. YES, it would be the Javelin.
    - What features are you most excited for? -> that would be 3G, WIFI, GPS, Mobile TV ... and more
    - What would you like to see in a future BB? -> More free applications... YEAH

I love my 8707v and 8320. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Last edited by hahahaxp; 06-24-08 at 10:07 AM.
    06-24-08 10:02 AM
    Greetings Crackberry Family!

As we all know Blackberry represents style, speed and convenience. Blackberry has allowed me to stay connected! I have made a bold statement with my new Blackberry Curve 8330! But, I know that I would truly make a BOLD statement with the new Blackberry Bold.

I watched the you tube clip of Kevin showing the new Blackberry BOLD! I have no suggestions for blackberry because the bold encompasses all that I am looking for in a multi-media device; a familiar interface, an updated operating system, a sleek style, new icons, expandable memory on the �outside� of the device, and a larger screen. I believe that this new device is going to be much better than the I-Phone!

I would love to have a brand new Bold! Thanks Crackberry for keeping us informed!
    06-24-08 10:03 AM
    I am definitely excited about the new Bolds. Of course all the new BlackBerries are going to be sweet, but the bold will be the one to rule them all. All that power, that sweet screen, 1 gig of onboard memory, and 3G? I'm tearing up a little just thinking about it.
    06-24-08 10:03 AM
    A BlackBerry Bold would be one amazing prize. (Look at the amazing logo.)

|%\ |%\
    |%/ |%/ |%\
    |%\ |%\ |%/
    |%/ |%/ |%\ BlackBerry
    |%\ |%/
    |%/
    06-24-08 10:04 AM
    Hello, my name is Dustin and I'm a recovered iPhone-aholic. I'm proud to say that I am now 5 months addicted to crackberries and have found salvation in Jesus and a Pearl 8100.

I have GOT to get myself a BOLD for AT&T The 3G is gonna rock my socks, but my main draw is the upgraded hardware and software... I just do waaaayyyyy too much with my Pearl(it kinda sputters sometimes)
    06-24-08 10:04 AM
    I'm in for the Bold!
    06-24-08 10:05 AM
    Growing by leaps and bounds...congrats!!!!!!!
    06-24-08 10:06 AM
    mmm...bold.
    06-24-08 10:06 AM
    I cant wait to see what the Touchscreen Thunder has to offer!! If its good enough I'll trade my 8330 Curve in a heart beat! A touchscreen BB would be an AMAZING feature. Hopefully in the future there will be threaded SMS and MMS for sprint curves!
    06-24-08 10:07 AM
    Would love a new touchscreen BlackBerry. Currently rocking the 8310 on Rogers.
    06-24-08 10:07 AM
    nice, i would like to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-24-08 10:08 AM
    I f*cking love this website. Thanks for everything !!!!
    I'm really looking forward to the Bold and the Javelin!! Good luck to everyone!
6,501 ... 8283848586 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD