I'm very excited to get my hands on a Bold after having a chance to play with one at WES. Itd be so nice to have an actual browser on my device vs.what I've got now on my 8320. I think it would probably stop me from defecting to the iPhone camp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 05:48 AM
    I am looking forward to the BOLD. In the future better support for mac users. No need for a touch screen bb. Might as well buy an iphone.
    06-24-08 05:57 AM
    I am looking forward to the release of BB BOLD. I have a BB Curve right now rocking the new OS 4.5..44.... I am looking forward to the larger screen and the integration of the WiFi and 3G. I love that it has more internal memory, supports a 16gb microSD and a larger screen/ resolution. I would love to see in the future that it has an internal memory of 16gb and supports 32gb microSD (Dreaming, but not far fetched).
    I am so @ddicted to my Blackberry that my wife claims that I am cheating on her with it! I AGREE.............
    06-24-08 06:00 AM
    I wanna win!

I love my BB.
    06-24-08 06:02 AM
    count me in as well!
    06-24-08 06:04 AM
    Congrats on the additions to the family!

I'll take a Bold, please!
    06-24-08 06:04 AM
    Crackberry is great. I find stuff I need all the time here, from software to accessories to troubleshooting information. I have no doubt the site will hit 300K maybe even 400K by the end of the year. KEEP IT UP!!
    06-24-08 06:05 AM
    I am currently using an 8700g, provided by T-Mobile, for work. I am most excited about the Bold and the touchscreen Thunder. I am excited to sync my iTunes with the Blackberry device so I don't have to carry around so many devices.
    06-24-08 06:06 AM
    Here's to another 200k. I look forward to the news everyday.
    06-24-08 06:10 AM
    A new BB? Sign me up!
    06-24-08 06:10 AM
    congrats guys.

congrats for me for winning a Bold?
    06-24-08 06:12 AM
    Unbelievable!! 120 pages of entries in less than 1 day!
    Kevin, great site, I used to visit your site about 18 months or more ago, it's great that you have developed the site so well, looks really nice now!
    I'd like to know who does your graphics? eg the one for this competition, they look so good.

I'm looking forward to the BOLD! 3g, wi-fi, gps etc, lots of memory, sexy screen its going to be one great Blackberry!
    I have a curve now, most stable and functional phone I have ever owned, period.

Thanks for the competition, website and all your effort.

Mike
    06-24-08 06:14 AM
    All these new people are really cutting down on my odds to win something here.
    06-24-08 06:19 AM
    I forgot to mention in my first post that I am the most excited about the Bold. There is something about a QWERTY keyboard and that huge screen that I just love.
    06-24-08 06:19 AM
    Congrats on 200,000 members strong and still by no means done! I really don't know which BB I would pick, I am a new phone freak and usually get the newest to come out (Wife hates me for it). Have plenty of ideas to spend a gift certificate as well.
    06-24-08 06:22 AM
    I may just wait for the Bold. I've been undecided on which Blackberry to get, this will be my first one. My T-Mobile contract expires today so I am eligiable for an upgrade. Was thinking about the Curve or Pearl, but now I may just wait for the Bold especially because of the 1gig of memory and all the added features and better screen. Yeah, I'll wait. Hey, I may even get lucky and win. Good luck to all. Crackberry rocks!
    06-24-08 06:25 AM
    I'm pretty stoked about the Bold and the Javelin. Cant really decide which one to get
    I'm currently rockin' a Curve 8300 with OS 4.2. I also have the Urban Cammo skin on it from DecalGirl. I've been tempted by the betas but not to sure i want to load them just yet.

What id like to see out of a future blackberry is a cool touchscreen. Not one like the Thunder though. My vision would be something about the width of an 8800. I think they should go the way of the LG Venus minus the slider. Keep the full QWERTY keyboard, and make the call, menu, back, and hang up buttons a permanent part of the touchscreen meaning they'll be touch but are locked in.. Make the screen go from the top of the phone to the bottom of the call key and have it be all touch so you have both a decent size touch screen plus the full QWERTY keyboard that everyone knows and loves about BBs. I think that would make for a cool BlackBerry touch device that wouldnt be compared to the iPhone cause' everyone knows itll be way better.
    06-24-08 06:27 AM
    Great contest!

Count me in.
    06-24-08 06:28 AM
    I can't wait to get my hands on the BOLD--I'm new to Blackberry but have already fallen in love.SWEET PHONE.. Can't live without it
    06-24-08 06:29 AM
    I am most excited about the Bold. I am currently rocking the Curve and would like to see Sprint get phones quicker. I am geeked about the updates to the OS and the itunes converter.

GO BUCKS!!!!
    06-24-08 06:32 AM
    I want the Bold! (Or maybe the Javelin if it turns out to have 3G!)
    Fast data is what I want.

Cheers,
    Todd
    06-24-08 06:34 AM
    I love my Pearl 8100 but upgrading to the Curve 8310. Oh, but when the Bold guys AT&T I will add a line. Lol

I would like to see a BB desktop manager mad for the Mac. That would so send me to BB heaven!! )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 06:36 AM
    Crackberry you rule! How are you going to one-up this for 500,000?
    06-24-08 06:41 AM
    I know not too many people are crazy about the touchscreen, but I am! I've never had a touchscreen so I feel a little neglected lol. Definitely waiting for the Thunder!
    06-24-08 06:42 AM
    *crosses fingers*

I'm McLovin my AT&T Curve which I got about 2 months ago...by far the best Blackberry out of the three I've had (8700, Pearl, Curve). I like the Bold but if I'm the lucky one I think I'll take the Javelin...I'm really digging the stainless steel look & plus I think it's smaller...right?
    06-24-08 06:42 AM
6,501 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD