It really makes me smile when my friends (especially the ones with an iphone) notice my little old pearl 8130 and say, "Wow! What a cool phone. I'd like to have one of those." It would make me smile even bigger to be able to show the superiority of a Bold or Thunder over that ipod that wishes it was a phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 12:51 AM
    i would love to get my hands on a Bold... Im in
    06-24-08 12:52 AM
    I'm a crack addict. My wife doesn't understand. Winning her a new BB Bold would bring her to the light. She needs to know, she needs to understand. She needs to feel that Qwerty keypad beneath her fingertips!

~ Brett
    Woo Hoo! I'm in =)
    I was never really interested in a blackberry until I got my wife a Pearl 8100. Ever since then I try to sneak some playtime with the 8100, hehe . Then I found CrackBerry.com and now I'm getting addicted! Thanks Kevin for setting this site up and doing podcasts, woohoo! I'm excited about the Bold... 3G and a nice screen too. The unnatural led and trackball glow from the review scares me but I'm intrigued . A feature I would like to see in a blackberry is integrated visual voicemail with BIS. I can always dream... maybe a firmware update... man I wish the Bold would be available soon. Good luck everyone!
    06-24-08 12:54 AM
    No Bold for me. Too Iphonish!! I hate touch screens. I love my Curve 8330. I'll be sticking with that one for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 12:59 AM
    Here's hoping for a blackberry BOLD!
    06-24-08 12:59 AM
    Woohoo! This competition is getting interesting!

I'm in for the draw.
    06-24-08 01:03 AM
    I'm excited to see the Bold when that finally comes out. I have a Curve and love it but it seems like the Bold has improved an already awesome phone.
    Congrats guys, great contest. I am extremely excited about the release of the Bold, as a long time blackberry user I'm not only excited about the crossover potential this phone holds to the "regular" market but I honestly believe in 5 years we will look back and see the Bold as the phone that officially put RIM over the top and leaving everyone else in the dust.

I currently use the 8310 Curve and love it but whether I win this contest or not I'm going to be as giddy as a schoolgirl to get my hands on a Bold.
    sure, I love my current blackberry curve but I would to like to see a fancy new blackberry with a fancy new os
    06-24-08 01:04 AM
    hmmm. not sure how much i want the bold, or the touchscreen. my ideal is a bb with a qwerty tactile keyboard AND a touchscreen. and the ability to change the color of the trackball. do plans for that one exist? it would be dreamtastic...!

and, my second wish is for bb's to come in more colors. :-( black/white/gray/red/silver/gold don't really do it for me!
    06-24-08 01:04 AM
    Definitely the Bold, but until that day comes! My curve will do
    06-24-08 01:08 AM
    Of course the most anticipated of the devices to me is the blackberry bold it has EVERYTHING i need how could i not anticipate it? I can't wait!
    06-24-08 01:09 AM
    I am looking forward to the Thunder. The extra screen real estate is great for viewing documents, media, and surfing the net.
    06-24-08 01:10 AM
    pretty awesome site here!

Most looking forward to is to see how the the Thunder turns out!
    06-24-08 01:21 AM
    Hi,

great contest, my favorite is the
    BB bold.
    Yay! Contest are fun! :-p anyways.. I am most excited for the bold.. very excited!
    I'm looking forward to the BOLD especially if it's got 3G and video capabilities.

Congrats to CB.com...here's to the next 200K new members!!!
    06-24-08 01:22 AM
    Im REAAALLLLYYY excited for the bold, but prolly more then that the javalin! but if i won the contest, i would prolly break down for a curve lol, i wish i had the money to get one on my own but i dont lol.

im realllllyy excited for the the bigger screens over my small pearls screen, the higher resolution is gonna be awesome looking, the OS is also a huge upgrade!

i want to see games! i fully believe the BB is capable of having some really high quality games if some time and effort and money is put into it!

Congrats on the 200,000 members crackberry, and congrats to the members before me, and after me to make it to this great miles stone!!

wish me luck!
    06-24-08 01:24 AM
    I carry an 8300. I'm into the newness of the Bold, but I actually don't like the look of it. I can't imagine giving up my Curve. Tho I didn't think I'd be able to part with my 8700 either (what a brick!). I'm more into the Thunder, I THINK.

I just want a better camera, plus video. Mostly I want more Web 2.0 companies and the world in general to acknowledge the BB (or any smartphone for that matter) as opposed to the iphone (now I know what Mac users complain about re: Windows monopoly). Phew!
    06-24-08 01:24 AM
    A year ago today, I made the decision to give up my RAZR and chose the Blackberry Curve over the iPhone. Having popped my Blackberry/Smartphone virginity with the Curve, I can honestly say I've never been happier. I've even given up my ipod because it was a pain to carry around when I could just as easily use the media player on the Blackberry.

Today, I made the decision to go Bold over the iPhone 3G; I still prefer a physical keyboard.
    06-24-08 01:25 AM
    woot, well definetlly looking forward to some of the new BB's coming
    06-24-08 01:27 AM
    I'm all about the Bold... 3g... qwerty keyboard... push email.. mmmm hmmmm. And I am all about getting away from Verizon for awhile. I've had enough of them for now.

P.S. Anyone else think Kevin is super sexy? Should I make a poll on this?
    06-24-08 01:28 AM
    just kickstart me into my BOLD!!!! (^_^)
    06-24-08 01:31 AM
6,501 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD