Have the 8820 for work, so am leaning towards the Thunder, but the Bold is awfully tempting.
    06-23-08 09:09 PM
    SPRINT. I waited a LONG time to be a BB user, but thaks to Sprint, well here I am. This is the best info site for the BB. Now I have to wait again for the next greatest BB to come to Sprint.
    'Nuff said!
    all I have to say is ...
    .l
    .l
    \/
    blackberry thunder better be for sprint too!!!!
    First off, congratulations Crackberry.com!!! Your site totally rocks!!!

I'm currently rocking my second 8330 Curve from Verizon (the first one suffered water damage after a month--ugh!) so I'm hoping my luck turns around soon, hopefully with this contest!

I'm most excited about the new BB Thunder which will surely prove to be a breakthrough device for RIM. It shows their commitment to "out-of-the-box" innovation and will demonstrate how they can take an already remarkable device and make it better. Sure, some "old skool" Crackberries may choose to stick with our wheels/trackballs and QWERTY keyboards but just imagine how wonderful it will be to glide your fingers along a big, beautiful, sleek, luxurious screen with your trusty old keyboard "in the wings" further enhancing the already wonderful Blackberry experience. Ok, some OTHER company may have introduced this concept to the world but RIM without a doubt will make it better backed by a solid, secure, reliable, high-performance architecture. Go RIM!!!
    06-23-08 09:10 PM
    Even though I don't own a Blackberry right now, but am I thrill to just have any available Blackberry that I can get my hands on once my plan ends in October.

Currently, I am saving money this summer to get my first phone line with a Blackberry. I hope that the BOLD, Javelin, or any new Blackberry comes out by October on T-mobile!
    Just bought a new curve. Can't wait to get the new bold, although I would love to get the new Javelin, but I don't think I can wait that long. hehe
    I'm interested in the Bold...I hope I win!!!!!
    I'd like an 8830 so I can make up for the 8130 I had to sell.
    Sweet contest! Should have a poll to see how long it takes to get to 300000 ! That bold is looking pretty nice....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 09:11 PM
    O.M.F.G.!!!!

I love my Curve. PERIOD. It is by far the best phone I have ever had, and it is so sexy and cool and hot at the same time!!

If I were to ever lose my sweet baby (or win a contest!), I would go for a Javelin, since its like my baby but all grown up...however, I might even try a Thunder, cus touchscreens pure and simple just cool!

I.WOULD.DIE.AND.GO.TO.HEAVEN if I won this contest....but Curve is my heaven on earth ;-p

Blackberrely yours,
    E
    I've never won anything. This would be a nice start!

Cheers!
    I need that bold in my life.
    i recently got my curve and my upgrade date is november 25th two-thousand NINE. i sooooooooo need a bold before then, that's the one i really, really can't wait for!

in the meantime, i realllllly love the curve!
    06-23-08 09:12 PM
    HI to all @ CB!!!!

I was lucky enough to be the first one to post a comment the day you reached the amazing feat of 200,000 members!! Congratuations again guys!

I'm most excited to see the Thunder BB; To be honest I'm still extremely skeptical about a touchscreen BB. I find the iPhone highly disappointing, but I do have faith in the great minds at RIM. The idea that RIM believes that touch technology is a worth while cause gives me hope though. If they can produce a solid BB and have it run on a touch interface, well I can't explain how impressed I'll be. I'm some what new to the BB scene, I had the original eNV (the V) when it came out a few years ago, but I purchased the BB Curve the day it was released on Verizon and have yet to put it down. I'm a graphic designer for a government contracting company and this has to be the greatest electronic I've ever owned; the only think I can think of better than a BB would be if they released a BB Tablet pc, which in all honesty with the Data Editing sofware they'll be droping on to 4.5 with the new phones, it seems like they're almost there.

Considering my job and all, i would love to see the ability to run mobile (or reduced) versions of major programs like Photoshop and Illustrator. I realized the amount of power that these programs use is still a ways off for a mobile device, but i think we are heading in that direction. Now that so much information has been droped on the Kickstart, Javelin, and the Thunder (which i cant wait for video's to start dropping about), i'm just so excited to see what they have coming down the road for 2010. The future for BB is unparrelled and I would love to see Crackberry right there guiding me every step of the way!!

You guys a great! Keep up the amazing work.

Andrew
    06-23-08 09:13 PM
    I'm in, would love to get a BB for my gf
    count me in for sure...

The Bold is certainly something I will be looking at getting
    I'm debating between the Javelin and the Bold. But since I'm with Tmobile, i dont see the Bold being picked up by the carrier.

I have an unlocked AT&t curve and I LOVE it.

I wouldnt mind getting an updated model, maybe even a tmobile one so i can have full access of the carrier specific features.

I'm sooo ready for the official release of the new operating system.
    i want in.........Thanks
    I think I like the BOLD the best, but it seems a bit big, but it has everything you could need.

I like the Curve2...I mean Javelin-just wish it had 3g, then it would be near perfect.

I hope I win!!!
    06-23-08 09:15 PM
    Hip Hip Hooray!

200,000 Members! I love me some CrackBerry.com. Would love a Javelin even MORE!
    Great contest. Hope I win.
    I'm most excited about the Bold, I mean who isn't!!!! It'll only feed deeper into my addiction it'll probably look, dress and smell, sound prettier than me.
    06-23-08 09:16 PM
    COUNT ME IN!!!

Shona67
    06-23-08 09:16 PM
6,501 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD