I just want the $100.
    06-23-08 04:45 PM
    I would love to win a brand new Blackberry Bold so that I can put that new speech to text app on it called Quincy!!!LOL Then maybe I will be able to listen to the Crackberry.com podcasts right there on my new Bold!! Here's to another 200,000 members, wOOt wOOt!! Thanks again Kevin for the best Blackberry site on the PLANET!!
    I'm most excited about the Touchscreen Thunder. Not because that's the one I'd like to have but, given RIM's fantastic design standards, I think it might be the phone to once and for all put that d@mn iPhone to bed (for all those that think a touchscreen is the way to go and iPhone users obviously think so). I can't stand them and think a physical keyboard just can't be beat.

I'd love to win the BOLD (Sprint) when/if they get it.

My idea for the future lies not so much in what a BB could do but rather how and when they're used. I think I'd like to see BBs be standard-issue the first day of Kindergarden and used as a primarly learning tool throughout the school-aged years - homework might actually be fun then. Just think of how productive our kids would be...

Great contest Kevin!!! Keep up the great work...

Christian
    Cool I would like to win anything (first time Poster)
    I'd love a thunder when it comes out!
    I just joined (too bad I wasn't #200,000 ).

I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130 and I'm on it constantly. I can't get enough of this phone. This is my #1 site to go to when browsing for blackberry updates. Thanks crackberry!

I'm most excited about the Blackberry Thunder. How will it compare with the iPhone?
    06-23-08 04:46 PM
    I'm stoked for the bold. It would be a great replacement for my stolen 8820. The new OS is killer and the design alone makes me want to move to California so I can legally marry it.
    Congrads CrackBerry!

Very cool contest prizes!!! I'd be hard pressed to choose between the Bold and a Javelin. If the Javelin is more like a Curve, I think I might go that route, but I'd have to learn more about it. Might be good to get one so I can program it!

But, once again, nice job to the crack crackheads that run this place. =)
    Count Me In. Make mine Bold!
    06-23-08 04:47 PM
    WoooHooo....! 200k and rising!!! Way to go Kevin! Also just want to thank you for an amazing and addictive website. It's great being a part of this community and constantly learning more about my Blackberry device...

...with that said...

Love my Curve now. It's already so addicting.

I'd really enjoy winning a new ATT Javelin. The bold looks and seems to work great...but something's just poppin' with the Javelin that seems to stand out. Let's just hope that there's newer specs on it that brings it up to 3G par. Still, I'm doin' just fine with my EDGE network here.

Definately down for a $100 spree @ shopcrackberry.com also...I so need me an Otter Box and Vehicle Mount Kit to feel complete with my Curve.

Keep on rockin' the site Kev and we're lookin' forward to 300...400...500k!

Great Job Bud... =)
    Now lets talk about some potential schwag for me: Hmmm.....BOLD! BOLD! BOLD! (Subtle but I think I make my point)

Edit: Got some bad news, they took away my BB from work, they know i'm addicted but took it anyway. Now i'm back to my old RAZR. Oh the pain!
    Just got my Pearl and I honestly can say this is the best phone I have ever owned.

Crackberry.com is also the #1 source for Blackberry paraphernalia.
    I'm looking foward to the super fast BOLD....gorgeous peice of RIM craftsmanship should blow any phone out of the market...espeically my 8300 .....

Can't wait for OS 4.5 or 4.3 whichever one allows me to record video and upload to youtube...
    06-23-08 04:48 PM
    got bberry 8830 and i love it, but hey if they want give away some blackberry's for free im with it.
    06-23-08 04:49 PM
    I am excited for the Bold and the Kickstart.

Bold would be a great upgrade for my curve, and the Kickstart may be the perfect phone to bridge my wife over to using a Blackberry (she loves her flip phones??)
    06-23-08 04:49 PM
    lets go BB BOLD
    06-23-08 04:50 PM
    It's nice to have company with my Blackberry addiction. I have to admit being depressed reading that AT&T is not going to release the BOLD anytime soon. The forums are helping somewhat......I hate to see the iPhone and not have a Bold in my hands. Is that strange or what?
    I'l take a Bold, please.

Hey, even if I have to pay full price for it, I'd take a Bold a this point. By not providing a release date, RIM is close to losing a customer before I've even become one
    Cool. I joined not too long ago. I got my first Blackberry, a Curve thru Verizon Wireless, about a month ago. I love it. I'm really looking forward to the Thunder. So, here's to keeping my hopes up!
    I"M IN YEAHH!

I'm excited about the bold, but i don't know if t-mobile will be putting it out As a result i'm just as excited about the jav! They're both crazy cool devices!

I hope in the future, BB lowers data plan rates hahaha. Really though, I would love to see a speaking GPS navigator app stock on our devices. That would be sweet.
    mmmm Thunder please!
    Count me in---

I'd probably hold out for the Javelin if I won!

Congrats to crackberry! I'm proud to say I am a member of this FINE, FINE place.
    06-23-08 04:52 PM
    I've only been a member for a few months and I can't thank enough people for all the help these forums have given me.

Congrats on 200,000 and here's to another 200,000!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 04:52 PM
    I am literally so excited about the BOLD that I can barely sleep at night! Literally! Thanks so much! Oh and I am very excited that they are finally going to have HTML e-mail! I don't know that it can get any better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Hughpine89; 06-23-08 at 07:40 PM.
    06-23-08 04:53 PM
    I'm in. A bold would be nice. I'm liking the thunder too tho
    06-23-08 04:54 PM
6,501 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD