I just popped my blackberry cherry. man did i want to wait for the bold, but i couldn't keep my hands off the bb!!!
    07-10-08 01:43 AM
    a Blackberry Bold

To save me from my iPhone loving ways
    07-10-08 01:43 AM
    i want the bold!!!
    07-10-08 01:49 AM
    Count me in!

Bold is only for Sprint?
    07-10-08 01:58 AM
    I am anticipating for the Bold, I love the new interface and it would make college easier, but to bad for me LMAO when it comes out I wont be able to buy college books because of this phone. The one thing that I love the Bold for is the fact that its internal memory, I can now type all my notes and have them saved, install all the apps I need Calculators. Also at the same time I play alot of music for everybody on campus, I wont need to buy an IPOD or any sort of Apple Device or Zune. WooT. Especially the fact that the Bold has like a mini-surround sound. I love my curve its kept up with all the damn things I modify and install on it lol. The one thing that BB needs is more developers RIM needs to open its door and flood the market and internet with alot of tools to making apps more inviting and easy.

Being with a Blackberry unit disregarding what model it is, is probably the best thing that's happened to me besides my girlfriend. That's why RIM is swinging from Corporate to more Personal and with that, they made a BOLD move.
    Last edited by mrpandainc; 07-10-08 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Because I love blackberries :)
    07-10-08 01:59 AM
    Or any of the gift certificates as I now understand why I need a memory card and skin. Also since I am now addicted to crackberry.com (thank you), it would help to not have to starve the kiddies to feed my addiction. Keep up the good work. I love and need the tutorials.
    07-10-08 02:20 AM
    OK here goes, I don't have a Blackberry! there I've said it, I don't have one. God I feel so much better!!! Worse yet I don't remember how I got to Crackberry the first time, although it is likely that I miss spelled BB in a google search. I'm here now. So this is my story.

I was researching BB because I was on my way out the door to my Verizon store to pick up a Curve 8330. I didn't buy it the first time because I liked the feel and features of the 8830 better, alas no camera, ****.

Days later, still hitting the BB web site, I see the Bold. Verizon cleverly says "BB Bold, BB 9000, don't know what you're talking about" Lights are coming on, duh They don't have it. Off to crackberry.com. Now I understand; the guy at AT&T tells me late AUG. maybe. So I am waiting patiently like everyone else, and will switch carriers

I really am a bit of a smart phone neophyte so I look forward to learning from all of the Crackberry community
    07-10-08 02:27 AM
    I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl because I just got wind of a little rumour that there is apparently a CDMA version of the BOLD coming relatively soon!!! Not sure when exactly, but if it comes to us CDMA heads at all, I'll be ecstatic!

Also, can hardly wait for Unify4Life. When I compare the number of times I've lost my TV remote to the number of times I've lost my Berry (about 10 thousand to zero!), there's a huge benefit to this product!!

P.S. Thanks Crackberry.com, you guys rule!!
    07-10-08 02:47 AM
    count me in too!
    07-10-08 02:49 AM
    im really excited about the blackberry bold, really looking forward to the realease date, whenever that might be. I'm most excited about the UI and the appearance of the device, its neat and extremely beautiful. in future blackberry models i would like to see a better quality camera, 3.2 or even better 5 megapixels also improving the flash, and a front camera for video conferencing, especially now that after the blackberry bold release RIM has entered to the 3G world. BBs are the best devices ever invented, and as most of owners, im a bbholic.
    07-10-08 03:00 AM
    I love my Blackberry Curve and I cannot wait for the new Bold to be released! The second I saw that a new BB was coming out, I just needed to have it!!

Bottom line, anything I ever want to do to stay connected to the world, can be done anywhere I go, it's the best feeling in the world!
    07-10-08 03:08 AM
    I am currently sporting the 8800, but looking forward to the Bold AND Thunder! I am really looking forward to the new and snappier OS. My current models OS seems a tad sluggish. I want more horsepower!

I hope BlackBerry can create developer buzz, and make their SDK more developer friendly so that developers are just as enthused about developing for the BlackBerry as they are for the iPhone. The apps on the iPhone may kill us... We'll see.... Hopefully, Thunder can compete. Competition is good, it raises the bar for everyone and benefits the consumers. Let's just hope RIM can respond effectively!
    07-10-08 03:27 AM
    Gimme Gimme! T-mobile's Bold! I'm excited about the 3G!

I currently have a Curve! And want the bold badlt! I like the new OS!
    Last edited by Theicool; 07-10-08 at 03:34 AM.
    07-10-08 03:31 AM
    I'm looking forward to the Touchscreen Thunder. It'll be a total new experience to any other BB but at the same time it'll still remain BB throughout (which we all love). RIM knows it'll be under the spotlight to compete with a certain other phone So i think RIM will pull out all the stops & make a device that'll blow everything else out the water.
    07-10-08 03:40 AM
    I would really love to grab me some CB$$$ store credit!!!

Love you guys - rock on with the contest!
    07-10-08 04:25 AM
    I think that the new BlackBerry Bold is the most fashionable smartphone, that is why it is a must have phone.
    07-10-08 04:30 AM
    I am waiting for the Bold and skipping iPhone 3G!
    07-10-08 04:38 AM
    I have been a member for 3 weeks-since I purchased my FIRST BB device (Curve 8330). I am totally addicted and love the phone! So much better than my Treos, etc. Also, Crackberry is a super site with tons of information and help to a new guy! Thanks, Crackberry!!!
    07-10-08 04:44 AM
    Well I gotta say I love my BrianBerry Curve (8320).

I'm a bit of an ignoramous when it comes to the new models, but I'm well excited to hear that an OS that enables html emails&plays youtube vids etc, is coming to play soon. That the most excellent thing I've heard of recently.

Although the Bold etc are nice looking I don't think you can beat the classic sleekness and all over 'Blackberry-ness' of the Curve.

I love the simplicity of the Curve&dont mind the limitations that much at all, though I will rock the new OS when official! The qwerty keyboard is like the best thing ever&although I currently have Blackberry Thumb&Arm (RSI through overuse) I've found its done wonders for me.

Since getting BrianBerry, complete with wifi, I've been so much more social (albeit cybersocial) which has been a real treat seeing as I am housebound most of the time.

Crackberry is an amazing site&I've met some fantastic people here&know that if I'm ever in dire straights Blackberry-wise then there is always someone here who knows what they are talking about&graciously give their time to explain things to a dumbass like me. Fantastic site, fantasic people!

So overall getting a Blackberry has pretty much changed my life for the better.

Cheerio,
    Becks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 04:46 AM
    A Bold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-10-08 04:51 AM
    Loving my 8800 but have been pestering my Vodafone account manager for weeks to let me know when I can get my Bold tester.

If I win I think I can hold out for the Thunder - just hoping it is all the things RIM can make it. An Iphone with an @ key would be a good start.
    07-10-08 04:53 AM
    looking forward to getting me a bold
    07-10-08 05:34 AM
    Well, hopefully, someday, when the bugs are out, I will upgrade to the Bold. Unless of course I win one instead!
    07-10-08 05:51 AM
    Now winning this is something i would be greatful for. My phone is old and Sprint has messed up everything for me. So hopefully winning this phone can fix everything. CANT WAIT!!
    07-10-08 05:57 AM
    I thought I could hold out for a Bold, but finally broke down and got a Pearl...couldn't wait any longer.
    07-10-08 06:23 AM
6,501 ... 239240241242243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD