I got my curve from tmo about two months ago, first bb i ever owned...and now i'm adict
    07-10-08 12:45 AM
    I'm in, Curve would be nice or even the Thunder
    07-10-08 12:47 AM
    Count me in too, gotta get in before the last minute for a chance for a shiny new BOLD!

Congrats on the member count too!
    07-10-08 12:48 AM
    I'm really excited about the Bold, I'm hoping t-mobile gets it. Right now I own a 8320 but I will be trading it in for a Bold if given the opportunity in September. Everything about the bold :x
    07-10-08 12:49 AM
    My reply here
    07-10-08 12:52 AM
    ....without you, Kevin and your amazing site! There is an answer to every problem on your forums and then there is the never ending collection of ringtones, themes, wallpapers and software, let alone accessories....wow. Should be no problem reaching 1 million members.
    i dont remember if i have posted in this, so never the less congrats!!!
    Thanks for eveything!
    i wasn't sure if this worked but hopefully this means i'm in. i would love the thunder or bold. would be wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy to cooooooooooooooolllllllll!!!!!!!!!
    07-10-08 12:54 AM
    Recently(yesterday) i purchased my friends blackberry pearl 8100. She upgraded and got some LG touchscreen phone. Eversince the moment i got it ive been entranced. Finding new fun things to do with it and enjoying every moment so far. Now hearing about the comming out soon blackberry touch screen i cannot wait. now being a new user are there any pointers from ya'll well seasoned users of the pearl.

---JS
    07-10-08 12:55 AM
    I WANT A FREE BB!

Im excited for the 30$ for 6gb, BB Bold and to ditch MY iPaperWeight!!!
    07-10-08 12:56 AM
    Just got a Curve, and I'm loving it.
    07-10-08 12:57 AM
    Bold, bold, bold!!!
    07-10-08 12:58 AM
    Count me in
    07-10-08 12:59 AM
    Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Pick Me!!Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Pick Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Pick Me!!
    ................ and

Pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-10-08 01:01 AM
    Bold and beautiful. Its going to break my heart and the bank account, but looks like I am going to have to shell out full price for the 9000. Couldn't or should I say I can't wait for my contract to come due so that I might get it at a price that may be easier to digest. Besides if one can get in on Rogers $30 6GB plan it may be cost neutral in the long run.
    Last edited by Saber; 07-10-08 at 01:04 AM.
    07-10-08 01:02 AM
    Just got a company paid 8820, wish it was the bold.

heres to hoping.
    07-10-08 01:03 AM
    I usually wait a while before getting a new phone but have been ddddyyyyiiinnnggg for a BlackBerry. Though I've had my HTC phone for less than a year, I've become very impressed with what Blackberry's are capable of doing, both personally and professionally for me. I've been tempted to get a Curve, but am doing my best to wait patiently for the BOLD; some of the other new BlackBerry phones coming out this year seem sweeeeet, too!

Can't wait to get my first Blackberry!
    07-10-08 01:06 AM
    I just switched from a Treo 750 to the BB Curve 8310. Took a bit of getting used to but I'm starting to like it more (just wish it had the same SMS software as the Treo). The trackball is pretty cool and I am really getting to like the PIN messenger. Best thing is email, obviously...and my provider has an awesome price for it too...$20 for unlimited email access with blackberry...but data access is rather meagre at 50mb.

It's thin, does what it's supposed to (except the voice dial), and simple to use...but I think the GPS with google maps is pretty cool...
    07-10-08 01:09 AM
    I am currently obsessing over the Blackberry Bold. I have never owned a Blackberry before and was introduced to one by my brother(Blackberry Curve) and I was truly impressed with what i saw. Great camera, I Loved how the email worked and the messengers. It was so much faster then any phone I ever owned. Which lead me to research the phone more thoroughly and I came across the Blackberry Bold and i was blown away from what little I saw It looks like the phone I've been waiting to own. I cannot stop talking about it to people at work, my girlfriend is now sick of Blackberries altogether since I've mentioned it so much. So I really hope I win this contest. Thanx.
    07-10-08 01:10 AM
    I could def go for the bold
    07-10-08 01:16 AM
    I'm a crackberry addict and could definitely go for some bold action.
    07-10-08 01:18 AM
    I so want a BB Bold! I love my Curve but I always CRAVE the NEWEST and prettiest BB. It's just sooooooooooooooo purrty!
    07-10-08 01:18 AM
    well i just got my 1st blackberry. i've had it for less than 2 wks and i totally need an intervention. I am addicted to my curve. I love checkin the email and facebookin and just hold my blackberry. I will never ever find another like this. I'm def looking forward to the bold & kickstart, if they are in true blackberry fashion, they will all rock. I love the messenger and everything. Im a computer junkie already and switching from a dash I must say this is my new fix, what do i need a computer for lol.
    I never understood people who were always checkin their blackberry's but now I know what it feels like to have that power, so gratifying to see a new email come in and instantly reply, just what the 21yr old college student needs.
    07-10-08 01:33 AM
    Well here goes...

My sister just purchased her BB Curve and I'm extremely jealous. I love the functionalities, QWERTY keyboard, and overall design.

On top of that, a new phone is a must for me. Right now I'm working with a Motorola Rizr Z3 but it just doesn't suffice my needs.

The BB model I'm most interested in is the Bold. The OS seems very smooth, and I must admit, it is a pretty elegant looking phone. The leather rear cover is a nice touch too.

That sums it up, I'm in it for the Bold.
    07-10-08 01:41 AM
    I was dumb and gave up my Pearl. Big mistake. I'm coming back to the Blackberry family soon when my new Pearl arrives.

I'd love to win the contest and get the next BB coming out for Sprint.

Gratz on 200,000 members!!!
    07-10-08 01:43 AM
6,501 ... 238239240241242 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";