Hi,

I am currently using the curve 8310...I'm really excited about the bold and I'm actually sorta pissed that the Canadians get it before I can here in the states....(No offense for real) I really am happy with all of the innovations that RIM has been making so as always, for the past few years it's been great being a BB addict. Blackberry forever for me...
    07-09-08 10:33 PM
    Currently, Im using the 8310 Curve.. I actually used to hate everything blackberry - I thought the people who had it were just using it as a status symbol and nothing else. Once I actually decided to get it - Ive never looked back. I've never felt so connected with everything in my life with this tiny device. Without my blackberry in my hands I feel like I can't think straight.

My next step: The Bold.. Its is simply everything you are looking for in a phone .. 3G, WiFi & GPS - and that gorgeous screen.. it looks like text is written in ink and the video looks like its in HD lol. And to top it all off its super classy looking.... I guess that makes it a status symbol lol

What I would've loved to see is more of an iPhone type browser. I have a iPod Touch right now and wifi browsing on it is great! If the Bold's screen was also touchable I would go MAADDD. And maybe again taking a page from Apple and creating a built in app store.. That would be a cool idea. And creating video calling app and having UMA service all in one device would be orgasmic lol

And yesterday I had a dream that RIM released a slider BB.. it was beautiful - it had sure type... I loved it...
    07-09-08 10:34 PM
    Give me a new berry!!!!!!!!!
    My blackberry curve is going to be out of style soon. Crackberry.com make it rain on me with a Thunder.
    07-09-08 10:35 PM
    Woohoo! FIRST!
    07-09-08 10:36 PM
    Any new Blackberry would be great. Just got my Curve a few months ago and with as much as I love it I can't wait for the Bold or Thunder. I can't decide yet which I love more.
    07-09-08 10:36 PM
    Hi Kevin,

I cant wait for the BOLD!!!!

i think about it 10 times a day, i check all BBerry related sites 20 times aday for any info on new BBerry devices, Please pick me.

thanks for such a great site!!!!!
    07-09-08 10:37 PM
    Thanks for everything you guys do here at Crackberry.
    07-09-08 10:38 PM
    english
    Pearl 8100

I'm just getting used to the Sure Type, but I think I need a full keyboard, so it's either a Curve ball or to BOLDly go where no Blackberry has gone before. Hope this doesn't steal anybody's Thunder.
    07-09-08 10:42 PM
    This is a great website. I hope it keeps growing!!
    07-09-08 10:44 PM
    so all I have to do is post and I'm entered??? I love this site!

I will say that I love my little 8100 pearl, it's small, it's cool. It lets me stay in touch with the GF when she's across the pond, it lets me check out my favourite forums when I'm waiting for the bus.

Oh yeah and I can't wait for the BOLD!
    07-09-08 10:46 PM
    I want the BOLD!!! when is the planned release for tmo?
    07-09-08 10:46 PM
    As much as I do enjoy my pearl, I'm looking forward to one day upgrade to either the Bold or the Thunder. The Bold, well is just that! Its got a nice look to it, and keeps with the key pad that we've all grown to love. Now the Thunder interests me, just for the sake of that its a BB and its touch screen. Its the best of both worlds!!

Now its just a waiting game to see which, if either come out in a CDMA form later down the road. (hopefully not too far down the road)

Thanks CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 10:47 PM
    Hey i need a new Verizon BB! Sign me up for the new Bold when it arrives.
    07-09-08 10:48 PM
    I read somewhere that the rear casing on the bold is leather? Is this true?

Niolay
    07-09-08 10:50 PM
    Only thing I dislike about my Curve is the lack of MMS on Sprint's network. Shame really. Nothing to switch networks over though. $100 in accessories would be awesome!
    07-09-08 10:51 PM
    Feel the Thunder !!! That's, if I still have a job at the end of the year and if I don't...I'll take a Bold and truly go worldwide.

Ljay
    07-09-08 10:51 PM
    Count me in!
    07-09-08 10:52 PM
    I am using a blackberry curve 8320, this thing rocks. im looking forward to the bold 9000, definately. Im sure itll be a wonderful device.
    07-09-08 10:53 PM
    sign me up!

New to the whole BlackBerry world and loving it. Got a BB Curve on sprint with the simply everything plan. AWESOME! Best phone I have ever owned.
    07-09-08 10:53 PM
    Thanks for the contest, Had a P@!^ Treo that was always breaking. Got a BB Curve and I am now an absolute BB convert and would surely appreciate a new BB Bold
    Thanks
    07-09-08 10:54 PM
    Well I guess I'll jump in on this, too!
    07-09-08 10:56 PM
    I am all in!!! This is an awesome site. Keep up the good work!
    07-09-08 10:56 PM
    Gotta get that PHONE
    07-09-08 10:57 PM
    HI! I'm Val. I was thinking I was pretty techno-savvy until I bought my new BlackBerry Curve 8830 today. I have been using a WM6 smartphone (PPC6800) for a while now, and was pretty accustomed to the menus and so forth with that phone. I'm quite lost, but I figured this would be the place to come and figure it all out.

So what am I excited about? Well, my brand new BlackBerry Curve 8830! The cute little trackball reminds me of those tiny tubes of lip gloss I used to buy at Walgreen's when I was a little girl. I love having BUTTONS again, the touch screen on my old phone drove me batty. It's just a great little phone and when I figure out how to navigate it better, I know it will be just awesome. Thank you for the opportunity!
    Val
    07-09-08 10:58 PM
    sign me up!
    07-09-08 10:59 PM
6,501 ... 234235236237238 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD