The Blackberry model that excites me now is the Kickstart and Touchscreen Thunder (however I think it was a long time coming since Apple only introduced the IPhone like a year ago, how long has RIM been making phones now?, Apple is a computer company?). I am new to Blackberry only just gotton a 8310 (AT&T) like a month ago. I had a Moto T 720 for like 5 years and the 8310 had me excited and still impresses me. I like the GPS functionality and the mapping software. I think its great to be able to surf the web and do email. But I like to see a total VOIP solution (no callbacks using voice minutes) and I like to see Real Player, Windows Media Player and Flash Player implementation on my Blackberry or these future blackberrys so I can watch TV feeds from anywhere on the internet. I'm still learning Blackberry so I am not an addict although it's starting to keep me up at nights, is that a qualifier?
    07-09-08 11:35 AM
    Wow...looks like I'm a late for the party!!

Oh well, I am really looking forward to the Bold. I like the size (larger than the Curve), weight (heavier than the Curve)...and all the additional features that I wanted in my Curve!!!

PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!:
    I'm in!!! Would love the Bold
    I have been using a Pearl since it first came it and it is the first Blackberry I have ever owned.

It has blown away all other phones I have had and I cannot wait to get my hands on a Bold.
    07-09-08 11:36 AM
    I've been a lurker for a couple of months now, but first time poster. I'm officially a blackberry fan, and will be a user the day the Blackberry Bold drops to AT&T.

I have been with Sprint over the past couple of years, and used my ppc6700 windows mobile device, and a palm treo... I have read countless reviews and watched youtube videos of the Bold, and I will immediately make the switch to AT&T as soon as it drops! I want it now!!!
    07-09-08 11:38 AM
    I am pretty excited about the Bold, except I am on CDMA (with disdain in my voice....), so I might have to wait until next year. If I were to be rockin' the Thunder, I would have to get used to the invisible keyboard, unless the rumors are true about the vibrating keyboard....

I am on a 8830 now, but would LOVE to get out of that and into a Curve, preferably the Red one, look SOOOOO sweet.. and would match my red Jawbone!!!!! I even have my own BES running in my basement... so cool!!!!!

In any case, I would LOVE to win one, but there are so many people on here that I figure I would get hit by lightning first.....

Good luck to all, and CONGRATS to the winner(s)!!!!!!!

Ken
    07-09-08 11:38 AM
    i would love a bold
    07-09-08 11:39 AM
    ive been waiting and waiting for a blackberry that will feature everything i need in a cellphone..and finally the bold is coming. too bad for me im on telus with a year remaining on my contract.. but after rogers announcement of a $30 6g smart phone package, ill have to buy myself out of telus.
    07-09-08 11:40 AM
    Whooo! I'm most excited about the BOLD, don't get me wrong luv my Curve but the BOLD with a faster processor and easier ability to sync with iTunes is pretty sweet! A feature I would like to see on future phones is the software and hardware to make the phone my only remote control! Everything from replacing the garage door opener, to setting my home security system, watching TV and the ability to unlock my car when I walk up to it! The list goes on & on...geeky but waaayy cool!
    Last edited by LMG; 07-09-08 at 11:41 AM. Reason: oops mis typed a word
    07-09-08 11:40 AM
    Bold, Curve or Pearl please.
    07-09-08 11:44 AM
    I'm with Suncom (soon to be T-mobile). Every time I find out some new bb info from this site, I run to the store and tell the ill-informed sales associates. Crackberry has greatly increased my phone geek cred.

I would love to add the Thunder to my collection. Then I would be able to drop a huge BB bomb on the remaining iphone lovers at work (I've already converted my boss, her husband & 2 coworkers). The Thunder will definitely be a knockout blow.

Congrats on 200k...it wont be long before CB hits 500k. See ya there!!!!
    07-09-08 11:45 AM
    I just got my BB Curve 8310 a month ago and love it. Crackberry has been a very valuable site for information and software and reviews about all things BB.

If I win the contest I probably would go with the THUNDER, hopefully AT&T will support it if not definatel;y the BOLD.

Thanks
    07-09-08 11:47 AM
    Waiting for the BB 9000 -- to AT@T. Hard to find facts - AT@T won't admit. Looking forward to winning this new one.
    07-09-08 11:48 AM
    I'm rollin with a pearl at the moment... but I think I would give it up for a Bold.
    07-09-08 11:51 AM
    I'm waiting on the bold. I need more memory and a larger screen.
    07-09-08 11:53 AM
    This is a great forum for BB users I come here at least once a day to check out what's new in for BB.
    07-09-08 11:55 AM
    Woot! I am pumped about the newest blackberries comming out and hoping that RIM can do touchscreen better than anyone else so far. Still doubting though.
    07-09-08 11:56 AM
    Congrats CB! In just the couple of months since I became a member and got my first BB so many people have joined (of which a few I have converted). I would love to get either of the new phones for my daughter who will be starting college in the fall, not to mention the cool factor.
    07-09-08 11:58 AM
    I am a newbie to the whole Blackberry/Crackberry thing and I love it. I have the Curve 8310 and the Text messaging/email thing is out of control. I definitely want the Bold and if I don't win then I guess I'll just buy it or wait for the Thunder.
    07-09-08 11:59 AM
    In, the bold is going to be awesome.
    07-09-08 11:59 AM
    I'm a satisfied BB Curve user. Just got it a few weeks ago from Verizon.

If I win the Bold...well...my wife will become the satisfied Curve user.
    07-09-08 12:00 PM
    I've been with my Curve for several months now, and it rocks! CB is a great site! Glad to be here... I'm totally cool with my 8320, but, that Thunder would be a great upgrade. Good luck to all in the contest, and look forward to enjoying more from all bb crackheads
    07-09-08 12:04 PM
    I'm definitely looking forward to getting the BOLD. Hopefully Verizon gets it and soon. The THUNDER would be cool, but it would be cooler with a slide out keyboard.
    07-09-08 12:05 PM
    Wanting a bold *really* badly.
    07-09-08 12:05 PM
    The bold is ideal but the javelin might just get my nod if and when more details come in. Whoohoo for an upgraded curve!
    07-09-08 12:08 PM
6,501 ... 210211212213214 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD