I just got my first Blackberry, and 8130 Pearl. I absolutely love it! I would love to win the contest and be able to upgrade my wife to the best phone/PDA I've ever had.

Jim
    07-09-08 09:05 AM
    I love my 8320 but I can't wait to hold a thunder in my hands (especially if I can win one)!
    07-09-08 09:08 AM
    Count Me In!!
    07-09-08 09:08 AM
    This site is fantastic! I have learned so much from it, thanks for all the useful information!

I have the Blackberry Curve from Verizon.

I am excited for the THUNDER to come out and see how it rivals the iPhone!

I am most excited for the touchscreen feature on the THUNDER!

I would like to see video chat on a BB in the future!
    07-09-08 09:09 AM
    Hey, gratz on the 200,000 members! I'd love for a BBBold to be my first Blackberry, certainly a worthy successor to my Verizon RAZR (blegh).
    07-09-08 09:11 AM
    I am most excited about the looks of the Javelin, but I want the Bold features.

I am currently rockin' the Pearl, but the Curve seems to be calling my name.

HTML email is going to be great, but I would also like to see RIM have a Vibra-Ring sync come standard. I know there is a new great program to force it, but it should be included on the phone.

I could go broke buying these little toys. $100 sure would go to the cause, of course a new phone would be even better (if free of course).
    07-09-08 09:12 AM
    Hello My Name is Darrin I am iPhone user. (Crowd says Hello Darrin). Well I have a Pearl too but I got caught up by the shiny metal and screen of the iPhone. I am an avid listener of the podcast and have been hoping that BB would come out with a rival for the iPhone so I can come home. But ATT is the only signal I get at home and I need my phone to work at home too. I have read the Bold stats and impressive as they may be, I really like the Thunder. Stevie Jobs is like Mr. Ford, I could have any color car I want as long as it is black. The iPhone is so locked down, with ringtones, speaker volume sucks compared to my Pearl, and there are oh so many features the BB phones already have. And why cant I have my kid as the background wallpaper. Does Jobs have something against my kid? Does he think my kid is so ugly he will break the screen? Well has Jobs looked in the mirror lately, he is old. So please get me some help and pick me so I can listen to the podcast while mowing and sporting my new BB.
    07-09-08 09:13 AM
    If I have to choose a side in the nerd war over the Thunder - I would choose the "Thunder Rolls". I am looking forward to seeing this phone in person. And Crackberry contests are by far the best on the web! What other site gives away as good as prizes as Crackberry!!!!
    OGM, Bold ftw!
    I am pretty excited for the Bold and the thunder I currently have an 8320 works great but for what i would like to see I would like a thunder that has a physical keyboard as well as the touch screen unless it comes out and is perfect
    07-09-08 09:14 AM
    I am interested in the Bold BB. Can't wait.
    I cant wait For the Bold! screw the iphone! I love the fact that my future bold can support so many different file formats and itll come with WIFI makes my connected life easier
    B-B-B-B-BOLD??? Hells ya... Count me in.

And congrats on all the new members as well...thats AMAZING.
    07-09-08 09:15 AM
    I have the Blackberry Curve from Verizon wireless.

I am excited for the THUNDER to come out.

My bro has an iphone and I love the touch screen but hate the fact that it's not a Blackberry.
    07-09-08 09:17 AM
    I would love a thunder! Than I could give my curve to my husband so he would quit complaining about how much time I spend on it!!
    07-09-08 09:17 AM
    I am currently living and loving the Pearl 8110, and it has changed my life. I simply don't know how I made it through this many years without it.

Rock on BB!
    07-09-08 09:18 AM
    I'm new to Blackberry with a new Blackberry Pearl that I LOVE!!! I've been reading at the Curve and Bold and a little on the Thunder. I'd love to upgrade to a phone with a full keyboard!
    07-09-08 09:18 AM
    WOW,200,000! Great forum for us BB addict. I use blackberry 8310 red with Chinese mobile, So I can't use BB messager which is most wonderful app for US ,hoping the network will support the BIS for us BB users.
    I used the BB for only 4 months but I can't get rid of it from now on.

I think the future blackberry will have more useful apps . more apps support the chinese users.

Wish up to 300,000 .

Thanks.
    07-09-08 09:19 AM
    I want one and I want one now

I can't wait to get a new BB Bold!!!
    07-09-08 09:20 AM
    I've got my eye on the Thunder!
    07-09-08 09:22 AM
    Would be nice to win Bold!
    07-09-08 09:23 AM
    I LOVE my blackberry have no idea why anyone would wont anything else. The new THUNDER will spank the iPhone I can't wait to win THUNDER from Crackberry;-)
    07-09-08 09:24 AM
    I can't wait for the Bold, Thunder, and for Verizon to stop locking down GPS. Can't wait to rub in my Thunder to all those Iphone carriers who tote them around like they are special, showing them the awesome power of RIM technology, and the buzzing touch screen..

Can't wait to WAIT forever for Verizon to release any RIM product. The usual delay is one year. LOL

Got my 8330 its fine, even with 4.3, not jumpin for any BETA yet. That's what guinea pigs are for.

Hope to see ya'z all on the street!

Yours truly,

Crunkbarry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 09:24 AM
    ooh ooh pick meee
    07-09-08 09:25 AM
    The bold looks like its going to be very very nice. IM IN
    07-09-08 09:25 AM
6,501 ... 204205206207208 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD