I like cheese
    07-09-08 08:36 AM
    Would be great to win this contest! I am most excited about RIM working on the BlackBerry Thunder because I think they are capable of outdoing the competition! Anyhow, good luck to everyone in the competition and congratulations CrackBerry.com!
    Sign me up!
    count me in!
    i'm excited for the blackberry thunder! but i doubt it would be released for tmobile, nor would the bold, so i want the javelin!!

congratulations on 200,000+ members!
    07-09-08 08:40 AM
    [CENTER]What Should Your Contest Post Be About?
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about - the Bold, the KickStart, the Touchscreen Thunder, the Javelin, the device you're currently rocking or ?!! What features are you most excited for? What would you like to see in a future BB?
    We're BlackBerry Addicts...so talk BlackBerry!

Well, I'm mostly excited about the blackberry bold, but I just recently heard about the touchscreen javelin, which sounds pretty cool as well.
    I have a blackberry curve 8320 right now and I love it to death. I have to say the features I'm most excited for is the processor on the bold being faster and being able to talk on the phone and use my data stuff at the same time, also having GPS and WI-FI at the same time.
    I have to say, I would love to see an opportunity to connect faster to the internet with my laptop via the blackberry, but there are so many options already on there, I don't know what other options to wish for. I hope they don't do away with that password keeper at all, that is my life and I love that to death. I think thats the best feature of all time on a phone.
    Thanks for the opportunity to put my name in the drawing, I hope I win, but if not, I'll stick with blackberry for life.
    K9JAM
    07-09-08 08:40 AM
    Super contest!
    07-09-08 08:42 AM
    So close yet so far away for thunder or bold on verizon... I guess that its only time
    07-09-08 08:43 AM
    congrats on the 200,000!!!! u are the best page in the web!!!
    Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold
    07-09-08 08:43 AM
    Great job guys!
    A Blackberry Bold would be a great addition to the family.
    07-09-08 08:45 AM
    Latest last!
    07-09-08 08:46 AM
    Love the curve, first blackberry ever - but not the last!!
    Would love some more free games though...
    07-09-08 08:46 AM
    It wouldn't hurt to post right...
    07-09-08 08:48 AM
    Wow. A blackberry curve would be so nice. If i win, I would just send my blackberry to kevin so he can have another contest. And then if I won that one, I would send it to the colorware people and just sell it. lol. But I think Im a bold person. Only right for me to have a Bold. lol
    07-09-08 08:49 AM
    can't wait to see the Bold.
    07-09-08 08:50 AM
    I'm pretty new to site, but been reading the forums for a while...

Just saying thanks for all the help!

I'm excited about the Bold... but as I have Cellular South - mostly MS provider it will be months and months before I see that one... so a win would be great, but even if not...

Thanks for making Crackberry so great!
    07-09-08 08:51 AM
    i currently am sporting blackerry 8320 cuz wifi rocks!!!! also im sporting blackberry 8330 also!! they are little bit different design but bigger memory !!!!! each carrier has different themes and settings to them...so i had like also had 8130 8100 8300 all of em i had it all !!!! expect 8800 series cuz it has no camera and smaller screens its for business users... so in regard of what iwant in future is the bold and thunder!! i might get both im life time addict!!!!!! and cant wait for the html email to work thought supposed to work with 4.5 and 2.5 bis but seems not cuz it is carriers choice to make it work so i would love to have a free bold cuz in usa uncertain when it gonna hit att been delayed so seems rogers getting it first!!!!
    07-09-08 08:51 AM
    helloo my name is tracy and I rock a bb 8130 sprint booo! but i do have unlimited(so called with a data cap wich is rediculous may add the phone as modem that will get me by the 10 gig cap) plan and the blackberry im waiting for is of course the thunder i have had my pearl since januayr i eat with it sleep with it and of corse like all other addics it goeos to the rest room dont worry its also lysol on it everyday lol becase my sson loves watching movies on the bus i hear alot of people talk about the coming thunder to be the i-pod killer but anyone who has and uses a bb to it's full extent or even close know the i phone is trash in comparison i got one free and never will have it activated about fifty years ill sell it unopend as a antique like my unopend xbox 360 you know the one that needs a add on for the dead hd dvd format lol but the thunder will be my next phone the day it comes to sprint well mabye not if i win the bold but would probally just give it to my wife when the thunder appearrs
    p.s. let me share a tip my blackberry also showers with me ziplock makes snack storage bags that fit my pearl perfectly and i think it should be just enough room for a curve enjoy!
    07-09-08 08:52 AM
    I would love to get my hands on the Bold or maybe even the Thunder... if I have that much patience to wait!!
    07-09-08 08:52 AM
    here's my first post trying win a Javelin! Wow wouldn't that be awesome! But waiting for verizon to release will be the hard part
    07-09-08 08:54 AM
    I'm a windows mobile user and I'm sick and tired of being jealous about blackberry users! It's time for me to join the masses and get a phone that actually works the way I want it!!

Big money Big money no whammee!!
    07-09-08 08:58 AM
    The Bold will be a nice addition to my berry collection, so would the kickstart.
    07-09-08 08:58 AM
    A chance to win anything would be great..

Great site woot
    07-09-08 09:00 AM
    Oh yeah. I'm in.
    07-09-08 09:01 AM
    Just switched to BlackBerry after being a Palm devotee for a decade, and I'm a major fangirl now. I wanted a Curve, but Sprint was out so they sent me away with Pearl and said I could exchange it within 30 days when they got some Curves. They still don't have Curves 2 months later, so I guess I'll have the Pearl until my contract is up again---unless my entry is drawn I'm pretty happy with my Pearl but would love a full QWERTY keyboard. No one stands still long enough to hear all the stuff I love about my BlackBerry...
    07-09-08 09:03 AM
    Most excited about the BOLD! and Javelin, Currently rocking the 8320 Ltd Ed Pale Gold, Most excited about features that don't even exist yet. I'd like my future BB to be able to read my mind.
    07-09-08 09:04 AM
6,501 ... 203204205206207 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD