I am really excited to see the new bold as well as the flip phone blackberry!

Congratulations Crackberry on 200,000 members !!

-db
    06-23-08 03:48 PM
    Kevin:

Congrats on topping the 200,000 mark in your "viral marketing" campaign. Hope you continue to track the web stats to see how long it takes to double again to the 400,000 mark. You guessed it. I am a marketing professor who specializes in market research (consumer psychologist) and am naturally curious about how fast the CB community spreads. There are several epidemiological models that would apply, although the real reason is that the BlackBerry is just so cool. Just a few weeks ago I moved from a Treo 700P over to the BB Curve and am still learning how more it can do.

If I win the contest (not likely, but at least we all get equal odds), make mine a Bold.

Paul
    I have been using crackberry to get new and updates b4 I even got my Blackberry this site drove right into buying a Crackberry excuse me blackberry. I have the Sprint 8330 curve and i love the phone, I'm excited abotu the blackberry bold coming out can't wait to use. I think crackberry can hit 500,00 members soon.

Keep doing what you doing, Again thanks for the updats and software...

DJr
    Congratulation to Crackberry and Me!!!!!!
    06-23-08 03:49 PM
    I want the Bold...no the Thunder....no the Bold..oooh I hate decisions like this. Love the thought of an external memory slot. Probably shouldn't get hopes up, carrier probably won't support either for a year.

Good job Blackberry.
    It's all about the THUNDER for me BA-BY!!!
    "Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about - the Bold, the KickStart, the Touchscreen Thunder, the Javelin, the device you're currently rocking or ?!! What features are you most excited for? What would you like to see in a future BB?"

Bold... currently rocking a non-BB device (patiently waiting for the Bold). Features that I'm most excited about are the GPS and screen resolution. And for the future feature, let me get my hands first on the bold and I'll let you know.
    Well, I'm Zero for ALL the prior contests, but I keep hope alive and enter again with much hope!!!

I want the BOLD!!

Good Luck, everyone!
    It's a Bold for me. 3G all the way!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Be fruitful and multiply. So that we may BLDLY go where like i have never gone before.
    06-23-08 03:50 PM
    Congrats CB right after a got my curve i found CB n love it n i can't wait to see the BOLD..
    Hey all! I love my currect BlackBerry Curve 8330 from Verizon. It does all I need it to do and then some. Awesome site and great contest!

Cheers.
    I would like to get the bold curently I have the Tmo Curve after switching from windows mobile trying to find my way around a new mobile os though.

what I would like to see from RIM is well built products, I had the chance to play with few models (pearl, curve, 8800) and all of them felt really cheap and poorly made.
    Loving the curve. Great contest!
    Count me in for this contest!

I am a new member, but have been looking around these forums for months searching for new BB rumors, news, etc.

Let's hope I win!
    06-23-08 03:51 PM
    I'm very happy for Crackberry.com!!!!! I look forward to the site growing even bigger

I currently have the Pearl 8130 and love it but i can't wait for the Javlin so if i were to win anything (which i never win; i have to work for all my goodies) i would take the Javlin hands down.

Having Crackberry.com is a good enough prize.....thanks Kevin and the new WAP site is da BOMB!!!!
    Oh the choices... Get that curve from sprint I was waiting for for oh so long.. Or wait for the next big sprint thing.. Regardless, who could have ever imagined such an influx of crack addicts on there months?!?! Someone call the DEA!! It's an epidemic!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Woot!!

I am so excited about just any new Blackberry coming out! I would love to get the new touchscreen Blackberry if it was available for AT&T, but it appears to be hitting Verizon first.

I guess next to that I am excited about the Bold more than any other phone coming out. It is going to be an awesome phone.

Congratulations on the first 200,000, the next 200,000 will be quicker than that I am sure!!

Good job all!!
    Sweetness!
    06-23-08 03:52 PM
    A shot at a free Blackberry Thunder is something too good to pass up! I wonder how long we can delay it though.... Maybe I'll hold off for the Blackberry xf033234 scheduled to come out in 2034
    06-23-08 03:53 PM
    Count me in on this.

Congrats crackberry, I visit every day!
    count me in as well.
    I want a Javelin! C'mon! Show some love for post #500!

I'm most excited about the Javelin, I love the form factor and the fact that it has WiFi. I'm with T-Mo so WiFi is awesome for me. The new screen looks quite a bit bigger than the Curve's and the Keyboard looks awesome, I love those green numbers it has on the buttons. I currently am "rockin" no Berry! I know it's a travesty, but I hope to have one soon, I just started looking into BlackBerry's a few weeks ago (a couple days before I joined this site!) and I saw the Curve, it was sooo pretty, the best mobile phone keyboard in the market IMO. I have never used a smartphone so I wanted to do my research before I jumped in. I was trying to choose between the Moto Q and the BlackBerry 8320, but I didn't know much about either. So I was looking around and found this site and all the helpful information it has to offer. The more I learned (I've learned A LOT!) the more I loved the thought of owning one, I currently can't get one though because I my contract isn't up for renewal until august and I can't really afford retail at the moment. It's so hard to sit here reading about all the awesome things you can do with a BlackBerry, but not having access to one. The fact that the battery is interchangeable and of course Brick Breaker comes free on every BlackBerry is just a bonus.

Other than the screen, WiFi, and Keyboard, and OS4.6 which is shaping up to be awesome. I think my favorite thing about BlackBerrys, something that really sets them apart from other phones, the iPhone has the chrome band around it... Well BlackBerry's have the trackball! It's such a good idea, just being able to "scroll" instead of having to repeatedly tap a D-pad. I've mad quite a few friends on this site and I can say without a doubt that I've spent more time on this site since I've joined than I have spent on *any* other site.

So yea, you could say I'm pretty excited about the Javelin and I'd love to have one! If it came from CB that would just make it even more amazing to be my first smartphone. Any chance you guys would be throwing a CB logo on the prize phones? I know if I got one I'd gladly sport the CB logo!

This is what I'm currently "rocking" but I assure you.. Nothing about it rocks. Samsung T319
    Last edited by Skormm; 06-23-08 at 08:10 PM.
    I can't wait to see what the Thunder is all about. I'm hoping that it'll end up kicking some major toosh!

Maria
    I'm currently a proud owner of red curve 8310 which unfortunately had a slight accident with my kitchen sink and is functioning (because blackberrys are invincible! Ha) but the keys are sticky and my trackballs dysfunctional, perfect timing for me to get a beautiful new blackberry bold! I can't wait for the 3g and overall faster blackberry experience, hopefully there won't be as many random hourglasses interrupting my blackberrying! Plus its gorgeous (I want a blue leatherette back)! Online video! Wifi! That amazing screen! Woo can't wait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 03:54 PM
6,501 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD