i'm in ....just to continue my ongoing streak of never winning a contest

love my berry, love the CB, and love the people i've met.
    07-04-08 09:43 PM
    I've learned a lot here....thanks for a great site.
    07-04-08 09:46 PM
    I am currently using an 8320 Curve with T-Mobile. It is my first BB and I have to admit it definitely will not be my last. I am an addict and am looking forward to getting my hands on a new BOLD when TMo releases it to N. America.
    07-04-08 09:59 PM
    I would LOVE any BB that would allow me to beam info.
    07-04-08 10:35 PM
    I have had a pearl for a year and a half now and I can't live without it. I have been wanting the Bold since I heard about it and its super fast processor. This is a great site. I check it obsessively for the latest apps and games.
    Good luck to everyone!

I joined just 1 day before the 200,000th member did!!!

Hehehe...

Anyway, I just received my Curve and I'm with Sprint. I just go tired of the OS not being stable, having to reboot every day, etc.

The only 1 thing I miss is being able ti wirelessly sync contacts, tasks, and appointments with an Exchange server... but I know I'll figure something out.

Thank you for all the information made available here!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 11:07 PM
    I'm most excited about the bold, and being able to play with the wifi abilties to save on data and voice costs.
    As well as html emails. (I know there are apps to do this on other berries)

Congrats on the 200,000 mark. Should have a pool to see how long it takes to hit 500,000!
    3 months?
    07-04-08 11:51 PM
    i'm in!

+3 characters
    07-05-08 12:50 AM
    I'm thinking a new Bold would be the way to go. I just spent the last week finding out how to dissasemble my curve after it went in a glass of water at a bonfire. Luckily I was able to switch out the lcd screen, and the main board is otherwise okay. Thanks Crackberry.com for all the info.
    07-05-08 02:08 AM
    What a nice thought.....Im in
    07-05-08 02:20 AM
    I stumbled upon this great site in my reaseach for the Curve, now I am waiting for the Rogers Bold release in two weeks.

Thanks for a great site and preventing me from being the guy who buys just before the latest model comes out.

Looking forward to many more great reads.

Thanks
    07-05-08 05:52 AM
    Thanks to all @ crackbery i am a BB neeeeeeeeeeewby and you guys have helped me alot, just got my first 8310 curve and i luv it can't wait to find out everything it does. This site ROCKS
    07-05-08 07:38 AM
    I'm rock'in the 8830(Sprint), gave my daughter in college my other 8830(Verizon) and trying to get my wife to get a Pearl or a Curve. Right now we are absolutely lov'in Vlingo!!!! I'm amazed at its voice recognition accuracy.
    I'm also very interested in Garmin's $99 GPS software. My problem is with all the new models coming out don't I really want to get the GPS software if we might upgrade to a new model BB. Also who knows which model (Bold or Thunder) will be available through my carriers.
    I visit this site at least 5X a day. I get excited when I see a new newsletter in my in box. My daughter thinks the name of the site is so appropriate with regards to me, because I'm constantly saying to her " I was on the Crackberry website and saw.....". Keep up the good work Kevin!!
    Last edited by Radar3535; 07-05-08 at 08:00 AM. Reason: hit the submit button by mistake
    07-05-08 07:53 AM
    I am looking forward mostly to the new Javelin as a possible replacement/upgrade for my Curve
    07-05-08 08:10 AM
    I'm a new member who was looking for pin advice and found you Crackberry. The blackberry is the only phone I will use till die. I want to get my hands on the BOLD. I'm rocking out with the oldie but goodie 8700 which is my 2nd blackberry to date. I just read about the idea of nextel and the new cherp version that may come out. That would be sick! I saw the pic of the phone and looks HOT. Thanks for the great info. CRACKBERRY!
    07-05-08 08:52 AM
    the kickstart looks hot, but the thunder look out Apple
    07-05-08 09:33 AM
    I converted to Blackberry Curve two months ago. All I can say is WOW! It is so important to my business and to my freedom to move about and stay in touch.

My wife (She who must be obeyed) has one as well. What a boon!
    07-05-08 10:56 AM
    I am most excited about my 8330 curve. New to blackberry's so I am too wrapped up in discovering all the stuff you can do on a blackberry! I will have to say that the javelin looks like the coolest one out of the bunch
    07-05-08 11:28 AM
    Such a great contest! I am currently not a BB user, but hopefully the Bold will be my first! I love all the features and especially the full qwerty! I can't wait for AT&T to finally release! Hurry up!
    07-05-08 11:30 AM
    Count me in! I would love a chance to get the 9000.
    07-05-08 11:32 AM
    I have the curve right now through Verizon and I love it. The device I'm waiting for is the Thunder. I can't wait until it comes out!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 11:52 AM
    I am a NEW BB owner. I recently picked up my new Curve 8310 on last Thursday and I am excited about learning how to use my new and fun toy! I love the color of my NEW BB it is a dark red, and I love the style, size, and all of the wonderful and cool features this smart phone offers. I am currently only using it to make phone calls as I am learning how to use all of the other neat features this phone has.

In the mean time, I am thrilled that this site is here! This CrackBerry.com site is wonderful, insightful, helpful, and the best site to get acquainted with my new BBCurve 8310! I hope to learn a lot from this site, and many thanks to all who post and share the wealth of information to a newby like me!
    07-05-08 12:02 PM
    i heart crackberry!
    07-05-08 12:23 PM
    i am most excited about the bold, because its comming to at&t and thats what i have
    but i am really excited to see the kickstart because no has seen a blackberry flip phone
    i would rather have the javelin than the bold
    because i like how it looks like my curve
    but like i said before i have at&t!

i would like to see a insane blackberry for at&t!!!!
    i was going to switch to tmobile with my dad
    but then the curve came out and i had to stay with at&t!

i cant wait for all the new blackberry's to come out!!!!
    07-05-08 12:40 PM
    -Would love to get my hands on the bold...-drools- The interface is very sexy.
    -Currently rocking the 8310

-This would be a great graduation present *hint* LOL.
    07-05-08 01:29 PM
    I have a 8830, but now want a Curve.... but hmmmmm a Bold would be so very nice to me, everything I could EVER imagine in a phone to call my own!

Heaven!
    07-05-08 01:31 PM
6,501 ... 185186187188189 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";