Hells Ya Im in..
    Not sure too much about which i would like, im actually in love with my Curve... Just wish i could learn how to get it to do more... (like MSN apps)

Congrats on the 200g members.
    WT
    07-03-08 11:23 AM
    I want a Bold!!!!!

thanks
    07-03-08 11:44 AM
    the thin that excites me most is the upcomming bold, god i can not wait to upgrade fo i can have a working camera, and not have to pay two hundred dollars for to just be repaired.
    07-03-08 11:51 AM
    I would have to say, I'm excited about the Bold and would love to have one on my side
    07-03-08 12:04 PM
    I happy with my curve, but would love to get the thunder when it comes out!
    07-03-08 12:27 PM
    I'm in! Frequent reader, first time poster. I got my first BB - the Curve - earlier this year before I knew about the upcoming release of the Bold.
    While moving this past Sunday my beloved BB was stolen from my car! I didnt know the full power of Crackberry until I tried to do without, and after 5 days of withdrawal and jitters I refuse to wait for the Bold and plan to get another BB Curve to tide me over.
    I even made "Missing Blackberry Curve" signs describing my background picture, red skin, offering a reward- and put them around my old neighborhood (?!). Can I make another confession? I used to (...) search for pictures of celebrities with the BB curve for no other reason but to know I had the same device- and I am 25 years old.

What can I not wait for? I can't wait for the Bold to find its way into ATT stores so I can get a hands on feel- the new software alone makes me drool.
    07-03-08 12:32 PM
    My birthday is tomorrow, July 4th. What better way to have a postdated gift to myself other than a shiny new Blackberry Bold? Crossing my fingers and toes....
    07-03-08 01:18 PM
    i want oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - BOLD lol
    07-03-08 01:22 PM
    YAY im in ... I would choose the BOLD
    07-03-08 01:23 PM
    going for the BOLD!!!!!!
    07-03-08 01:40 PM
    Omg!

Too much to say.

I have a curve and I've had it a little over a month now. I find out something new about it everyday, especially thanks to crackberry.com

The bold looks tantelizing but I think I will stick with my curve for now.

I just installed an 8gig sdhc card, now I have double the space of my ipod nano, and oh ya, this is my phone!!!

I'm addicted for sure!

Thanks crackberry for all the knowledge you have given me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 01:57 PM
    Congrats on the 200,000! Nice contest - just got my pearl but could be persuaded to give it up for a BOLD!
    07-03-08 02:45 PM
    I would love to win a BlackBerry Thunder!!!! Sleek and Sexy
    07-03-08 03:01 PM
    I am in; I love the 8310 red. I have 3 of them, love the GPS function along with all the other. I need 2 more for everyone in my plan to have one.
    07-03-08 03:13 PM
    bb 8130 newb here but so far loving this fone i drive alot so the gps and net is great
    07-03-08 04:04 PM
    I'm new to the whole bla--er...crackberry thing. They always seemed too big to me, since I've always carried smaller "candybar" phones. Then I saw the Pearl. Hardly wider than my existing phone, and actually thinner. So small and compact, could it actually do all they say it can do?

Well, it was love at first e-mail. And it works so well with my Google account. I'm so hooked now, I'll never go back!
    07-03-08 04:10 PM
    I'm using Huron and Curve at the moment and I love them.
    However, having seen Kevin's review on Bold in youtube,
    I'm definitely sure it's the future, must-have BlackBerry.
    With GPS, camera, wi-fi, faster processor, bigger memory,
    and Doc to Go, it's absolutely fantastic!
    The 3G connection allow you to maximize
    your mobile performance even better!
    What else can you ask?
    07-03-08 04:27 PM
    I sure would like to get my hands on that BB BOLD 9000, but that would in a 50 years w/my luck...
    07-03-08 04:30 PM
    wow, They look awesome!
    07-03-08 04:38 PM
    I just got my first Blackberry, but I would love to upgrade to the Bold!!
    07-03-08 04:48 PM
    �Quiero un Zarzamora Bold! Ahora mismo!

(I want a Blackberry Bold! Right now!)

Ok, I guess I'll wait
    07-03-08 04:59 PM
    bold, bold, bold
    07-03-08 05:26 PM
    I am ADDICTED to CrackBerry, almost as much as to my Curve!! Right now I am in a dilemma... do I keep the Curve, or send it back before the 'must be postmarked by 7/11 return date', and wait out the Bold, or not?!?!?!!
    I don't know if I can hold out for T-Mo to get the Bold, I've seen everywhere that they'll be getting it a couple of weeks after A,T&T, but when will THEY get it?!?! I've gotta have a phone, my 7105t developed 'brain-damage', (RIM tech said it sounded like the internal memory is going bad!), so if I send the Curve back, I won't have a phone in case of emergencies... and I take care of my friends 88 year old mother while my friends at work, and if my junky car broke down in 90 degree weather, her mom would not handle it very well waiting for a good samaritan to come along!!
    Oh... what to do, what to do!!
    07-03-08 05:28 PM
    I would say that the Bold is probably the best phone I have seen so far, that beauty packs great features under the hood, and the look is just amazing, slim and simple.
    Good for you RIM keep it up!
    07-03-08 05:59 PM
    im most excited about the Verizon Thunder it looks so cool
    07-03-08 06:00 PM
6,501 ... 181182183184185 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD