I am loving my Pearl 8110 but I am also looking forward to the Bold.
    07-01-08 04:26 PM
    MAN OH ,MAN!
    it is def. a toss up for me between the bold or the thunder!! touch screen is becoming a future prospect for so many companies! Id be excited to have either one, preferably the bold! but in a perfect affordable world I'll take em' both!
    07-01-08 05:25 PM
    EXTREMELY EXCITED 'BOUT THE NEW PHONES!

It would be the hardest decision for me to choose between the BOLD and TOUCHSCREEN THUNDER..................

But having verizon as my wireless carrier who knows when any of these phones would be introduced.

So maybe in the end i would go with BOLD since theres signs of life out there for it.

Everything about both of these phones looks AWESOME

I LOVE my curve as it is and am rapidly becoming a crackberry addict. And with new O/S and features theres nothing else i can ask for.

Maybe one question:

Can i have it please????.................................
    07-01-08 05:37 PM
    I would love to get my hands on the Bold it looks so big and handsome
    a real mans phone
    07-01-08 05:41 PM
    Great idea for a contest. I'm in
    07-01-08 05:49 PM
    I'm in! Sign me up to win!
    07-01-08 05:50 PM
    Though I'm excited about the new bold coming out, I'm more excited about the Thunder. The touchscreen blackberry will just be a fantastic addition to the RIM arsenal.

BIS 2.5, BB Bold, BB Thunder....this is just the beginning of a very exciting year ahead for us addicts!

I would also like the ability to separate corporate & personal emails. I know there is an app that does this but I rather have RIM make it a part of their offering.

Congratulations again Kevin!
    07-01-08 05:52 PM
    What a wonderful way to celebrate!!! I love my curve Im a social Butterfly now that im texting everyone i use to hate texting.All the gifts that you offer are cool ... i must say that i love new things and that bold really caught my eyeI love my curve Im a curvy chic so we were made for each other . All i Need is a little Bold in my life then i will be a curvy bold chic
    Last edited by kberry; 07-01-08 at 06:16 PM.
    07-01-08 06:02 PM
    I love my 8130 "Tomik" (yes i named it)..... I can't wait for the thunder to come out, the fact i'm alltel, and verizon bought alltel. makes it all the better, I don't want the touch screen but it just sounds amazing, i'm digging the bold, the most, but i'm a lonely highschooler, so no money....
    07-01-08 06:18 PM
    I hope the bold comes for cdma. I just got the bell unlimited data plan. I can browse crackberry all day. Yippeee lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 06:38 PM
    I must admit that I am new to Blackberry. My wife bought me an 8830 WE because I am hearing impaired. Not onlu is the sound quality and t coil compatability great but I really am starting to enjoy sending email and sms as a call substitute. Crackberry has been a god send so far. Thanks and continued success.

07-01-08 06:42 PM
    Gotta love a contest
    07-01-08 06:48 PM
    was just told about this site and i signed up, the bold looks amazing
    07-01-08 06:53 PM
    The Bold looks great. I just started with BB's and currently own a curve. Can't wait to see how it is
    07-01-08 06:59 PM
    Pass me the Bold, please!

07-01-08 07:01 PM
    I'm excited about getting my Curve back, and I cannot wait for another BB! This is crackberry addiction in its purest form. I sold my T-Mobile BB Curve to go to Sprint only to get bent over and told that they are SOLD OUT, with no ETA! What is a girl to do? I first fell in love with a BB Pearl, and then I laid eyes on the Curve. I even got my husband addicted (he's on Sprint BTW) and now I am left out in the cold, with no BB at all!

Oh Crackberry.com make my dreams come true, I don't want to settle for the Samsung Instinct! (ugh!)
    07-01-08 07:10 PM
    Really want to possess a Bold because I'd like to be able to stream podcasts like Crackberry while on the go.
    07-01-08 07:15 PM
    i m a newbie i need some help with my 8310 i can't figure out how to make my wallpaper stretch to the whole screen instead through the middle of my screen
    07-01-08 07:22 PM
    I am most excited about the arrival of the Blackberry Bold EVENTUALLY to Verizon!!
    07-01-08 07:26 PM
    I'm Crossing My Fingers On This One =)
    07-01-08 07:28 PM
    Thanks Crackberry!!!
    07-01-08 07:55 PM
    and love it! got a 8800 from my hubby for Christmas - going on 6 months - and I doubt I'll ever buy anything but a BB now that I've had one. Just stumbled on this site over the weekend - I found a few tips on speeding up my browser here - worked like a charm - thanks Crackberry.com! count me in for the drawing! suevc
    07-01-08 08:03 PM
    I don't know which one to buy when they come out!!!! I'm goin crazy!!!
    07-01-08 08:09 PM
    I would love to get my hands on a BB Bold in the near future. But my BB Pearl suits me just fine for right now.
    07-01-08 09:24 PM
    Gimmie Please!
    07-01-08 09:28 PM
6,501 ... 175176177178179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD