I'm so glad I found this site before the contest was over.

My husband will be glad, too; if I win a new crackberry I can give him my old one.
    06-30-08 01:01 PM
    I cannot wait to get my hands on the new Bold! I understand that AT&T will be the exclusive carries for the Bold! Yea baby!

P
    06-30-08 01:09 PM
    i'm loving my curve but i'm excited to see the Thunder!
    06-30-08 01:13 PM
    I hope I win!
    06-30-08 01:29 PM
    I am super excited about the THUNDER! I just got the curve from verizon (can i say finally) and I knew that the thunder was gonna come out soon but I just couldn't wait. But you can be sure i'll be getting my hands on one when the time comes. I never understood the BB addiction until I got one, and now, I need BB anonymous
    06-30-08 01:46 PM
    I would LOVE a new blackberry bold!!!! I hope I win! Ha!
    06-30-08 02:12 PM
    I love my Pearl but I think I would really love a Bold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 02:13 PM
    I look forward to the Bold! It looks beautiful.
    The Thunder captures my interest as well.
    06-30-08 02:39 PM
    Woo Hoo...Count me in.
    Congrats on the 200,000 milestone!!
    06-30-08 02:40 PM
    I am still kinda new to the bb world having been a recent convert from palm, but I love my pearl and I cant wait till I can get the bold! I am an alltel customer and since they are being purchased by verizon I guess we will just wait to see what will be available!
    The Crackberry family has been so helpful and tons of fun!
    Thanks to everyone who has helped.
    -JB
    06-30-08 02:50 PM
    Very happy with the 8320, now that we have HTML email.
    06-30-08 03:03 PM
    I've had a Curve since May. Not very technically savvy, but am trying to learn. I love my Curve and certainly appreciate all the help from all you Crackberry addicts!!!
    06-30-08 03:19 PM
    To quote my girlfriend, "My God what the **** am I talking about I have a BB for christ's sake!"

I still sport a Treo 680 and set up her BB to sync w her MAC... cool feature that .Mac syncs with her BB but how will it play nice once the next-gen iPhone is out and MobileMe rolls out? If Apple is trying to oust BB then why not play in their own turf... launch more compatibility with Macs? A Mac Desktop Application perhaps?
    06-30-08 03:34 PM

Kevin,
    I am a true Crackberry Addict!!! I absolutely love your site and believe it to be truely addictive! I had switched to ATT in Feb. and made the mistake of getting a Blackjack II, instead of the red Curve, just because the Curve didn't have a video recorder!! I had soooooo many problems w/the Blackjack & they sent me 3 phones!!! When the 3rd phone began to fail, ATT refunded my money and I told them I wanted to wait for the BB Bold! But, my Blackjack was breaking down daily & I could no longer wait for the Bold, w/all those delays, so they sent me a BB Curve! I love my Curve and have tried just about every trial app. there is on the site! I've bought and installed the one's that I loved and look for new apps everyday on the site! Crackberry is bookmarked on my laptop and is always on when I start my MACBook Pro! I wish that Mac would hurry up and make it a lot easier to install apps on my BB!! I talk to everybody about Crackberry and getting the BB Bold all the time!!! I am soooooooo excited to get the Bold, you have no idea!!! I was so disappointed when I heard your latest podcast and you guys said that ATT won't get the Bold until late Aug., or Sept.!!!!!!! I LOVE the way the Bold looks and especially the full browser and video recorder!!!!!! I think RIM does an outstanding job and would not want to change a thing, except maybe make different colors for the Bold! I would LOVE a purple BOLD!!!!
    [/COLOR]
    06-30-08 03:39 PM
    Sweet! I can't wait
    06-30-08 03:41 PM
    Congrats on the 200,000, although I have few posts, I have obtained many answers via this site, and I gotta give the prize a go. Thanks!
    06-30-08 03:45 PM
    I would like to have the new bold my better half has a curve and the curves LOL and she loves it
    06-30-08 03:51 PM
    I'm in.

Keep up the great work.

Jack
    06-30-08 04:00 PM
    I'm pretty fond of my blackberry pearl 8120, but I have my eyes on several other. I love the curve except it doesn't have wifi capabilities or a micro SD on the side.
    06-30-08 04:09 PM
    Blackberry bold= my soul mate in phone form :]]
    06-30-08 04:26 PM
    oh damn i hope i win!!! that new blod would look real nice with me
    06-30-08 04:39 PM
    I just purchased a Curve 8330 a few weeks back. Am addicted now and am ready for the new Bold!!! Can't wait. I am officially addicted!
    06-30-08 04:44 PM
    I bought this blackberry 8320 thinking it was the best thing id ever get but its been acting kinda funny on me i really want the Blackberry Thunder!! I am most excited for the touch screen feature because on my curve the scroll hasnt been working....In a future blackberry id like to see a windows media player so we can all just put full videos in the phone without converting them...
    Last edited by 53x; 06-30-08 at 05:15 PM. Reason: wanted to answer all questions required
    06-30-08 04:53 PM
    I am so excited for the kickstart, I have never actually had a flip phone and really want one. Right now I am rocking my bb 8120 (with wi-fi ) and am hoping to get an unlimited data plan
    06-30-08 04:56 PM
    Sweet!

I'm addicted to my Curve but would love to try the Bold and I'm waiting anxiously for os 4.5
    06-30-08 05:11 PM
6,501 ... 170171172173174 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD