I'm a bit upset that t-mobile isn't getting the Bold< But the Javelin isn't bad either. I don't know, Maybe I'll just have 2 BB's
    06-28-08 10:31 AM
    That Bold would look great in my hand, but it sucks at&t delayed it
    06-28-08 10:39 AM
    Tell us what BlackBerry Model you are most excited about - the Bold, the KickStart, the Touchscreen Thunder? I am excited about all of them with the new internet features an abilities that we will be able to do. I think the Bold is the one I am most excited about., , the device you're currently rocking or ?!! I currentally have the Blackberry Curve.What features are you most excited for? The faster internet and the ability to see the internet pages and the upgraded e-mail abilities. What would you like to see in a future BB? alot of the upcomming BBerrys have the features that I am looking for.
    We're BlackBerry Addicts...so talk BlackBerry!
    06-28-08 11:08 AM
    Congrats on the 200,000th member!

The Bold is looking pretty sexy!
    06-28-08 11:15 AM
    Hi all! I'm in. I've had my account for a while and my BB for almost a year, but am now going to be more a active and helpful to the community!
    06-28-08 11:16 AM
    You know what they say, the first 200,000 is always the hardest!

Congratulations!
    06-28-08 11:38 AM
    i would love a javelin!
    06-28-08 11:43 AM
    I work for AT&T and I've had many phones and I just got the Blackberry Curve and I am lovin it! This site has me addicted to what can be done with it. Thanks for creating it!
    06-28-08 11:46 AM
    Come on Bold!
    06-28-08 11:58 AM
    I got my Blackberry 8820 back in March, and i love it!!
    It does everything for me and i have had no problems, the only downside to this model is that it has no camera on it.

therefore, i'm looking forward to seeing the Javelin out & about.
    Its ******** sleek and uber sexy, hahaha.

Thanks Crackberry you're da bomb!!

*jLg.
    06-28-08 12:13 PM
    I can't wait for the Bold to release on AT&T. If i don't win it will be the phone I upgrade to for sure. Thanks for this awesome contest.
    06-28-08 12:48 PM
    I don't own a Blackberry as of yet however am looking into it. I stopped smoking about 2 months ago and am planning on getting a Blackberry when I've been smoke free for 6 months. This will keep me motivated not to light up again. Love this web site and look forward to reading and replying to the forums.
    06-28-08 12:51 PM
    I want the Javelin! My cranberry pearl is cute but its gettin old I want something new and shiny to play with
    06-28-08 12:55 PM
    Currently using the Pearl from Sprint. Thinking in Dec. I'm gonna go with either Verizon or ATT, not sure yet.

Waiting for the Bold. Not sure I'd be crazy about a touchscreen BB.

So far I have directed 2 people to crackberry.com. One of them just loves the place and the stuff he can download. lol
    06-28-08 01:00 PM
    Can't wait for the new bold to come out, but until then, I love my curve.
    06-28-08 01:08 PM
    Def am most excited about the bold, very sexy! Though I do love my curve if I ever get my hands on that Bold it's goodbye for sure. I would love to see some BB's go into a more pocket PC direction with spreadsheet/macro editing.
    06-28-08 01:13 PM
    Great contest.
    The Blackberry I most look forward to is the Bold. I love the idea of wi-fi and Gps built in already. I am using a Pearl right now. Love it but a little small in my big mits. Something i would not mind seeing in the future from Blackberry would be a built in tuner. Awesome site!!!
    06-28-08 01:26 PM
    yay!!!! entered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-28-08 01:37 PM
    I actually really dig my new Curve. I am finding new things on it all the time and keep learning about new and different capabilities. Now I just need to get one for my wife. She wants one now and we can't afford the $400 Sprint is charging. So naturally I would love to win one.
    06-28-08 01:37 PM
    I would love to have a free upgrade to the BOLD!!
    06-28-08 01:56 PM
    Me too, not sure which one I would choose. right now I have the 8830 and love it (except no camera) but oh well. Nice contest Crackberry!
    06-28-08 02:25 PM
    I'm picking the bold if I win.
    06-28-08 02:42 PM
    Hi everyone!
    06-28-08 02:58 PM
    I have wanted to write a note to someone about my experiences and this is a perfect forum.

I have had a cell phone for years all the way from a bag phone to a razar. On my last two phones I even signed up for news text alerts.

I have been a customer of Verizon for the last four years so my exposure to BlackBerry has been very limited. I was excited when the Pearl became available with Verizon (mid contract) and began exploring my options. About six months ago I decided I would prefer the Curve.

I did my research on Phone Scoop and talked to Verizon people whenever I got a chance. Verizon was very frustrating to deal with as they knew nothing about the Curve and Phone Scoops coverage was very limited. As I broadened my searches I discovered CrackBerry. I was very impressed about the information and the accuracy. You would think Verizon would know what CrackBerry does!

I started downloading wallpaper and ringer tones and was thrilled when I read that the launch date was May 12, 2008. Perfect. I should also add that in March I was beginning to think about switching from Verizon to AT&T to get the iPhone but most people I know are on Verizon so I decided to wait it out. One afternoon I was in my realtors office and we actually negotiated a contract over a BlackBerry (not what I wanted but a contract).

I got my BlackBerry Curve on May 13th. Sat down that evening and set it up. Im not a computer wizard but was able to set up everything add my wallpaper and customize to my liking. The process was actually easy and fun. Dont know if Im interested in the newer models just yet as what Ive got does everything. I will continue to read CrackBerry daily to keep up to date.

Congratulations CrackBerry on your 200,000th member!
    06-28-08 03:15 PM
    I'm happy with my Pearl 8130 ... it's my phone, email, MP3/MP4 player, calendar, memo pad, alarm clock, calculator, watch, internet browser, newspaper, weather channel, IM device, camera, videocamera, GPS-Navigator, and game buddy ... if it just could be a TV remote, I'd be in heaven! The only reason I'm posting here is in the hope of getting a new Blackberry Bold/Thunder/Javelin for my college-age daughter, so she can stay in touch with her parents, have as much fun as I have with my BB ...
    06-28-08 03:18 PM
6,501 ... 160161162163164 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD