For a while I was a sidekick fanatic, it never left my sight nor the palm of my hand. I thought it to be the perfect accessory and necessity until I met the blackberry. What a difference a Blackberry makes. My blackberry curve has it all no doubt about it and what it doesnt you can download for free, trial, or for a reasonable price. I finally look and feel like an adult or atleast come across as one with my curve at hand lol, Im 27 and look like im 19 lol.

I am definitely looking forward to what else rim has to offer especially the BB Bold. Just when you think Rim can do no better, it has and i just cant wait. Looking forward to doing more with it and doing it faster. The look alone and the name has me sold.. everything else is icing on the cake.

Heres to taking a chance =)
    Last edited by raylanii; 06-26-08 at 11:42 PM.
    06-26-08 11:08 PM
    Gotta say the bold looks sexy but I really dont know. The kickstart not so much, but sweet goodness the rest are awesome!!!!!

Im rockin the 8830 and cant wait to upgrade. If I end up winning maybe Verizon wont cripple it!!!!!!!!! if im lucky I guess!

Thank you Crackberry!
    06-26-08 11:10 PM
    Congratulations first off!
    The Bold looks like an excellent upgrade from the pearl.
    I am always trying new apps etc, so more memory!
    This is so amazing!! I pray continued success with the site! As an wireless provider employee I direct all my customers here! We love all the new changes as well can't see whats next for the rest of the year!!! CHEERS!!
    New phone please! =)
    06-26-08 11:17 PM
    I'm looking forward to the BOLD!!! I mean really, who isn't?
    06-26-08 11:18 PM
    Thought I would chime in, congrats to CrackBerry.com on it's Huge rise in membership! Currently using my trusty BB Pearl 8100, would love to have the new BOLD, for my wife to hold then give it back...!
    06-26-08 11:19 PM
    You'll have to forgive my ignorance about most of the blackberry models, features and future handsets.
    I recently became in need of a device I could use to check my email since I dont get a chance to check it regularly at home anymore. I was told by a friend at work that the blackberry devices are easy to use and have the least problems. I chose the Blackberry 8330 Curve from Verizon Wireless. I figured that I was going to require a full week to get it setup the way I wanted and get used to the features and menus. You can imagine my shock when I had it setup the way I wanted in less than 3 hours. I previously used an LG En-V and the 8330 is easier to use than the En-V was at first.
    I have fallen madly in love. The calendar is easy to use, the menus are simple to navigate and setup for my e-mail was a breeze. The fact that people complain about the difficulty of this phone tells me there are alot of people that need to go back to 3rd grade. The web browser is effective enough that I can check my email, watch my sports teams transactions and get stock quotes.
    I made a comment, to the same friend that recommended the phone, that I wanted to get some ringtones and he pointed me to Crackberry.com and I will never go back to another device or website again. All the good songs for ringtones, lots of pics for backgrounds and most of them are no cost!!! I keep playing with my Blackberry at lunch and my coworkers know I am hooked.
    Back to my original comment...
    I dont know anything about the other handsets, except the 8130 and the 8830. The 8130 from VZW does not have a full QWERTY keyboard (2 letters per key does not count) and the 8830 (although the global idea was tempting) did not have a camera. I have children and must be able to take pics when wanted. I have heard about a touch screen Blackberry but i have not really had time to look into it and I am not eligable for upgrade for 20 months again anyways. LOL!! Don't want to be jealous fo no reason. I love my 8330 and look forward to the fun I will have with the downloads from Crackberry.com
    06-27-08 12:01 AM
    Keep up the good work! -- Z.
    06-27-08 12:02 AM
    I'm still completely obsessed with my new pink breast cancer awareness Pearl.
    06-27-08 12:03 AM
    Three weeks ago my 7130g froze with a "jvm02" error message - toast New Curve same day. Stopped several times and was replaced last week Never mind, BB is a must have for business..
    06-27-08 12:10 AM
    Congratulations!!! To win a new Blackberry would be great.
    06-27-08 12:23 AM
    I'm pretty new to the CrackBerry world - but the addiction takes hold fast!

I'm thinking the Bold is going to be my choice.
    06-27-08 12:28 AM
    BOLD!!! BOLD!!! BOLD!!!! BOLD!!!!

My curve needs an update!!!
    06-27-08 12:29 AM
    The device I am most excited about is, my curvee that is on its way in the mail, and eventually I will probably want the BOLD
    06-27-08 12:35 AM
    The Bold would look good in my hands! I have the 8830 W.E. and it is SWEET. It's the first thing that wakes me up in the morning.....and brick breaker just before bed, don't know what I would do without it!
    06-27-08 12:40 AM
    I'm fairly new to Blackberry...getting used to all the gadgets on my Pearl and totally loving it. Not quite sure what phone I'd like to upgrade to, still doing my research but from what I've heard the BOLD seems to be the A-1, top choice

Crackberry has been a super resource, keep up the awesome work!
    06-27-08 01:05 AM
    I'm most excited about the Curve I got just this past Monday! I think I was hooked in about ten minutes, if it took that long...
    06-27-08 01:09 AM
    Oh my BOLD...do I really have to wait till August 4 AT&T?
    06-27-08 01:10 AM
    yeah 200,000....!
    06-27-08 01:10 AM
    I want them all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 01:16 AM
    Greetings Crackberry friends,

I am loving my Curve and the Bold will be even better. Especially, if I win the grand prize and its free. The site has been a great resource for a relative newbie to the blackberry but also owning a phone that isn't a piece of junk. Great work on the site but the subscribers'"friends" comments and tips are very helpful also.

Cheers -

Earlytimes
    06-27-08 01:18 AM
    YAY!!!! 200k!!!!! Now how am I gonna use 2 blackberries
    06-27-08 01:19 AM
    Congratulations, 200k is quite a feat.
    Ps a kickstart would be great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 01:25 AM
    brand new to the bb thing, got a curve and I like it so far, still bumbling around to find stuff. What is this bold everyone is talking about? when is it supposed to be released anyway?
    06-27-08 01:27 AM
6,501 ... 150151152153154 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD