well i'm so excited and waiting for the blackberry thunder, currently i'm using the curve 8310 and just adore it, wish they would make a less costy plan here in any provider for BB services in jordan.

i'm so excited for the touch screen using of blackberry thunder since bb aims to deliver end user needs for real and their devices are loaded with the stuff u really need, not with a lot of stuff that u don't even use.

and i think the thunder will be a killer in front of other devices even if the screen is not multi touch i would take a bb over any other smart phone anytime.
    06-26-08 03:29 AM
    Wow, congratulations on the 200,000 members! What an incredible milestone.

While the Bold looks incredibly sexy, I'm coveting a Thunder. I admit it, I'm a current iPhone user and one of the things I love most about it is the touchscreen keyboard. I think the Thunder could be the true business smartphone for current iPhone users, including myself. I'm also fervently hoping for an html browser. I've never been a fan of mobile sites, and with 3g and wifi speeding up browsing time, I think mobile sites could become a thing of the past.
    06-26-08 03:36 AM
    wooooot! Hit Me on Mah BlackBurry! i really want to see the BOld in action by me of corse looks amazing
    06-26-08 03:39 AM
    Crackberry.com is AWESOME! Nowhere else can Crackberry users from around the globe get together to share ideas and spread the love for all things Blackberry!

Definitely looking forward to the Bold, and I love what RIM is doing with their technology. More power to them!
    06-26-08 03:43 AM
    Awesome phone, hopefully I'll get one. I'd be happy with a boobie prize but might as well shoot for the stars.
    06-26-08 03:47 AM
    Congrats on over 200,000+ members . Here's to another 200,000...cheers
    06-26-08 03:48 AM
    My wife and I have Blackberry Pearl 8830's. I like the data network but there are a couple things I would want to be better that when they are the iphone becomes much less enticing: (1) more robust networking stack (I shouldn't have to reboot twice a day to keep it going) and (2) more CPU and memory. The device should be capable of a rich experience when not connected. This isn't a corporate extension just to give me email and a leash, this is a smartphone so it should have enough power to live up to its destiny.
    06-26-08 03:50 AM
    i have an 8830 rite now but it's in not so good shape, i hope i win!
    06-26-08 03:51 AM
    I'm definitely looking most forward to the Bold, perfect upgrade from my Curve. Sleek, gorgeous, and oh so powerful what more does a girl need? ;P

XOXO
    AJ
    06-26-08 03:52 AM
    I've got to keep from downloading so many programs. I've fine tuned my 8800 to be a sleek mean communicating machine. Got to get back to work, back to work.
    06-26-08 04:01 AM
    Oh WOW , I'm dreaming about the Bold !!!!!
    06-26-08 04:02 AM
    Great contest! This site is a wealth of information and has helped me a lot in the past month since I've had my curve. I'm looking forward to the bold for it's increased memory, improved OS and also the styling. Thanks!
    06-26-08 04:08 AM
    I'm loving my new 8330, but I certainly wouldn't turn down the chance to have the Bold!
    06-26-08 04:10 AM
    Please enter me for the drawing!

I am a relatively new Crackberry member - I joined approximately 1 month ago. I was searching the Internet for more information about Blackberry devices and was in need of expert assistance. I was delighted to find that this site existed and promptly signed up as a member.

I actually won a Blackberry in another contest (I NEVER won a thing before) and I actually did not know the ins and outs of using a Blackberry. I won a T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl 8120 and I still have it new in the box. I don't really NEED a Blackberry; however, I'll have to get another one if I decide to go the Blackberry route (because my wife has to have the latest toys I have as well).

So, will lightening strike the same place twice? Will I win the drawing for this Blackberry? If so, which one do I get to keep and which one does the wife get? Stay tuned for more info...
    06-26-08 04:14 AM
    Best contest ever! Best website ever! Best phone ever! Seriously I think life is really good!!!!!! )~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 04:15 AM
    Sweet deal!,

I used to hate the idea of having a BB, until I had to travel abroad. I needed cellphone service. T'was either a really expensive, no-frills phone, or an 8830. I opted for the 8830 and have never looked back.

I like it so much, I'm trying to convince work to replace to replace my company phone with one. That Bold sure looks sleak.
    06-26-08 04:18 AM
    It would be wonderful to win the sweepstakes, since the drawing is on my birthday!! --spoken to the RIM gods--
    06-26-08 04:18 AM
    I have the curve. Looking to get the bold or the touchscreen BB not sure on which one excited about both. **** I just like sticking it to my friends who use the I phone. The touchscreen will most def set their world on fire

06-26-08 04:22 AM
    first off ..... congratz on reachin this milestone this quickly .... im a big fan of the site and the podcast.
    count me in for the draw.
    BlackBerry Model I am most excited about - the Thunder, since it sounds kinda like the I Mate K-Jam, which i was using for the longest time before switching to the BBerry.
    features I am most excited about; i was listening to the podcast and they said the new BB software is somewhat like the i phone .... that should be really sweet
    What would you like to see in a future BB? voice to text service
    06-26-08 04:22 AM
    Now I am going to have to think about which one I want. Good luck everyone.
    06-26-08 04:25 AM
    Podcast? I'll have to look that up. Man I need a whole day to explore this site.
    06-26-08 04:32 AM
    Congratulations to CB! You guys built a great community by supporting us with a stable place to meet with other addicts, and your blog and tutorials are fantastic! Way to go CB!

06-26-08 04:40 AM
    Been a member here a couple of weeks.. using a 8820 not sure which phone to choose.. too many good phones to choose only one.

Gratz on 200000
    I would love the bold but for now Im rockin T-mobiles 8100 and I love the ease of navigation and texting.
    I've been abusing my BB Pearl since March 2008. All I can say is "I'M HOOKED" give me more. I never would have imagined a device so easy to use and now there are new ones to choose from. I'm excited about the BOLD from AT&T. I wanna order it asap. THX Crackberry for all your help!
    06-26-08 04:43 AM
6,501 ... 116117118119120 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD