Currently have the Motorola Q Global but looking forward to the Bold to see if I need to switch.

Keep up all the great work!
    06-25-08 07:40 AM
    I bought a Pearl in February and a Curve in May. Now, I want the new Blackberry Bold. I want to see it, hold it, feel it, smell it, and make love to it. I look forward to Emails that I can open and reply to while on conversations, Word, Excel, Power Point software and just everything else it has to offer, especially the beautiful browser. She will be my companion and friend. MMS for Sprint would make the Bold perfect. Once you go Black, you never go back. Blackberry. Only problem I have is how will I break the news to my Curve?
    06-25-08 07:43 AM
    I am loving my pearl 8120 had it just over a month now and it's the best first impression from a phone I've ever had. (Memory issue not really an issue just do a battery pull every week or so). However if there is a free blackberry for the winner then i'd have to say the bold looks like the dogs. HSDPA, and wifi and GPS seriously i dont even think we need to mention the words iphone killer as it's no contest. Have you ever tried to bash out anything longer than a text on an iphone i found it next to impossible!!!! Features i'd love to see from blackberry would have to be a BB that targets the 17-25 market a sidekick killer i know the pearl does in a way but a few upgrades like an auto-focus camera and a radio would be nice.
    06-25-08 08:11 AM
    The Bold will be for me

Because to be the first one on the block to have it in my country (Singapore) really kicks it! Beating all the Investment bankers to it will be the sweetest deal!
    06-25-08 08:11 AM
    I'm looking foward to the Blackberry Touchscreen (2nd Choice). Although I'm with T-Mobile, I'm praying that the Blackberry Thunder doesn't take too long to get to my wireless carrier. Just the fact that it's a touchscreen gets me hyped up!! But for now, I have to to with my first T-Mobile choice, The Javelin. I'm "McLovin" all the features on the Blackberry Javelin has. If I don't win, I'm gonna have to buy 2 instead of 1, I just got my girlfriend a curve to go along with her curves...yeah!
    06-25-08 08:14 AM
    Blackberry all day every day.
    06-25-08 08:18 AM
    I currently own a Curve 8310 and i am really excited about the Bold. I really cant wait to see what the flip and touch screen will offer.
    The timing couldn't be any better with the release of the New Ip%$&^(yeah don't want to talk about the non copy/paste business phone).
    So keep crackberry and the RIM movement going!!!
    06-25-08 08:20 AM
    I have the Blackberry Curve and I absolutely love it! But I have to say I'm looking forward to the Javelin a little more than the Bold because I feel it stays true to the Curve form factor. I love the qwerty keyboard and the compact design of the curve. All's I know is that I will never give up Blackberry!

BB 4 LIFE!
    06-25-08 08:30 AM
    im in

the bold would be nice hehe
    06-25-08 08:33 AM
    yayy!! I love CB
    06-25-08 08:35 AM
    Send a new BOLD my way if I win.
    06-25-08 08:37 AM
    I think I'd go for the bold. Javelin sounds good in theory but I have att. Time will tell.
    06-25-08 08:38 AM
    I'm fairly new to BBs, but I absolutely LOVE my Pearl. So easy, so fun. I don't know what I did without it. It has been with me 24/7 since the day I got it. I made the mistake of having my husband read an article on my Pearl one day and had to pry his hands away from it to get it back! He's never touching it again.

That said, having a new BB might be nice. Which ever one Sprint comes out with next would be the one for me.

All I know, is that I'll never go back to a regular "phone" again.
    06-25-08 08:39 AM
    Congrats! That's amazing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 08:40 AM
    I'm the most excited about the Bold & the Thunder . . . & The Javelin, wait so maybe all of them! But if i had to choose . . . The Thunder, only because it's suppose to be the "iphone killer". I've had an iphone before and it's completely inefficient. Right now I have a Curve, and it has seriously changed the way I have used email, on the thunder i'm most excited for the sole fact that it is touchscreen. I really hope RIM worked on this right!! In the future for Blackberry I would like to see all of their phones to have video recording. Other than that I think i'm pretty satisfied with Blackberry's as a whole. VIVA LA BLACKBERRY!
    06-25-08 08:52 AM
    Count me in too! Really looking forward to getting the bold.
    06-25-08 09:18 AM
    Awesome contest and great board! Newbie here
    Im most excited about my curve right now because the new OS is keeping me on my toes...hurry up ATT!!!! Im so excited to get the new video recorder! I was so shocked going from a razr and slvr which HAD video recording to a much more advanced curve that didnt...of course that didnt keep me from LOVING my BB but this is the icing on the cake! In a future BB I would like to see visual voicemail (at the risk of comparing to iPhone) AND better looking internet searches!
    06-25-08 09:22 AM
    Hey, I've been a member for a while and just trolled the threads looking at Bold rumours, but now I'm going to make a post and hope that I can win one for free!
    06-25-08 09:30 AM
    Well, what a great birthday present winning this contest would be! July 11th would be an even better day.
    06-25-08 09:30 AM
    Awesome! Congrats cb. I'm really likin the bold but I am thinkin bout the thunder. Just don't know about the touchscreen. Lookin forward to the anticipated speed of the bold and screen size. I don't know about anything new. I think we are at the top already. Great job cb.

G

06-25-08 09:34 AM
    I am most excited about the Bold because of the sexiness factor! I am still pretty excited about my Curve though I mean who doesn't like nice curves?
    06-25-08 09:36 AM
    Oh yeah! I am an extreme newbie here. I have had my very first Blackberry for less than a week (Pearl 8120) and I stumbled by this website a couple of days later. I am impressed and so happy to be a member of this AWESOME community!!!! I have learned so much in such a short amount of time and I owe to you crackberry.com. And now you are telling me I may be able to win an even newer blackberry! YIKES! Sign me up. I'm in!
    ~CS
    Last edited by cks395; 06-25-08 at 09:43 AM.
    06-25-08 09:41 AM
    I've had my Curve about 2 months and this is just the best website for cool stuff and great how to advice!!
    Thanks Crackberry
    06-25-08 09:44 AM
    Im a 1st time BlackBerry owner. With USCellular. Sad to admit that although the service is amazing, USC aaaalways gets the cool new phones last, if we get them at all! We BARELY gettin the Curve! So I hope the new generation of Berrys doesnt take toooo long to get to us. Anyway, I absolutely ADORE my Pearl. I was a total phone snob before. No phone was good enough. I cant tell you how much money I spent buyin different cells every couple months. My pearl has for sure put me in check! I cant decide between the Bold or Javelin. Pretty excited bout both those. But Im sooooo hype bout the THUNDER!! Cant wait!!! I would LOVE to see Windows Media Player on the new Berrys. I think it would be awesome to be able to watch videos from the internet directly on my cell.

06-25-08 09:53 AM
    Lots of interesting BB options now...makes for some hard choices. Thunder is really interesting to see if RIM can pull off a touch screen, but for daily use it'd be hard to beat the Bold or Javelin.
    06-25-08 09:54 AM
6,501 ... 106107108109110 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";