Page 105 of 261 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 6501
    CrackBerry Newbie

I want the BB bold!! and dont mind waiting for it.. if i win =p
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm excited about the Bold. I'm currently a Curve user and I'm very excited about 3G speed, bigger/better res screen, and multi-tasking while on the phone. W00t! Oh yeah, Great site Kevin, thanks for all the hard work, and if I win I'd like a Bold please, I don't mind waiting.
    If anyone finds a BB ported version of Hexen, Heretic or Doom, please let me know.
    CrackBerry User

Talking Great site, great contest!!

This is my 1st post on CB. I just received my BB 8330 Curve last week and all I can say is Wow, as a former/long time Treo user the last one was the 755P. I like to say its like going from a Chevette to a Corvette. I have sprint everything and its so great being able to take full advantage of all my plan has to offer. I look forward to learning how use all of the awesome features of my BB.

Thanks CB, I hope I win.

Keith
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm definitely most excited about the Bold although I'm interested in seeing what is in store for the Thunder! But after they are both released, I'll be going towards a Bold because touch screen phones aren't all that impressive in my opinion! I need to feel the keys!

Good luck to everyone
    CrackBerry Newbie

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and all tha is holy. Will someone give me a definite blackberry 9000 date. this is silly. what other product do you know has 1000 release dates. Cars, movies, cds, dvds, anything else, you name it and they can give you a decent release date. But ive heard so many friggin dates for the 9000, ive called the at&t store, ive called the at&t hotline, and half of the time they have no clue what phone im even talking about. this is friggin insane. ive heard EARLY MAY/LATE MAY, JUNE 25th, Sometime in late JULY, even AUGUST. listen, ive had two blackberrys and i love them like to death. but RIM and AT&T if youre listening, Im gonna buy an IPHONE if you cant give me a half way decent release date. DO YOU HEAR ME!!! AN IPHONE. i cant take it anymore
    CrackBerry Newbie

i just got the curve and it's awesome but if there is anything better then the curve then I'm in
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Free Stuff!

I have a 8703e on the Sprint network. I am looking forward to the Bold. I need a new phone since the wife waves her 8830 in my face all the time. At this point I really am looking forward to the trackball versus the scroll wheel.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Wahoo 200,000! A new bold!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default I wanna win!

Winner! Winner!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Any blackberry would look good in my hands old or new! Pick me!
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    247C8EI?

count me in!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Crackin

I have a bb Curve 8310 , and I love it but I love the way the new kickstart works , even though I doubt ATT will carry it ...
    CrackBerry User

Default I Would

love a bold, New Zealand cariers are limited and i doubt they'll bring it out here. It would be an awsome accessorie to use and my girlfreind can have my 8310
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm a new member to the site but have been frequenting the site for quite some time since buying the BB Curve. Contest sounds exciting, count me in !
    CrackBerry Newbie

I love my Curve! I left the world of Treo. If I had only known what awaited me, I would have left a long time ago. I LOVE MY CURVE! Finally the wireless world is producing what we need and want.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Wink

I'm lovin' this BB since I FINALLY found an "all-in-one" phone that works with my '08 Toyota Camry Hybrid correctly! This is my third phone try to get it right! I've been on two business trips and the TeleNav worked great and I didn't get lost...I've mastered the rollerball vs. my previous touch screen with the PPC 6800 (Alltel). Crackberry.com is a great find to download free ringers, backgrounds, etc. I even uploaded one to share that I couldn't find anywhere and made it into an MP3 file. Check it out - MRT Pulse. I'd recommend this phone to anyone. Two other people in my office have gotten the Curve thru T-Mobile and love theirs too. Enjoy
    Last edited by DragginLady; 06-24-2008 at 11:46 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    PM me

Blackberry Bold Please
    CrackBerry Newbie

i am most excited about the bold and thunder... the bold is one sweet looking device... when it comes to the bold the features i like are the external memory slot and the new os... of course the memory as well. obviously with the thunder i'm most interested about the touch screen and the os that would go along with it... with either of these devices i'm sure the os will be most current and with that i am still waiting for video recording on my device.
    in a future bb i would like to see visually interactive sms chat. a way to see a photo of the person from your address book in the actual sms as a chat format... also a way to see photos in the address book view. i would like to stream video directly from youtube. and a bb that can tell me a bedtime story, after all my bb does have its own pillow on my bed.. hah
    CrackBerry Newbie

Luvin' my Curve. Let the Thunder roll!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Smile BB Me One More Time Baby!

Psyched about BOLD cuz its got WIFI and will take down the iPhone!
    Future BB to have bigger screens!!!
    Right here right now I'm diggin' ma CURVE!

BOLD ME!!

Luvs
    Thanks.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2191e474

I love my blackberry curve I love my crackberry I wanna love a blackberry bold and I wanna love to show it off to my iphone loving cousin!!!! HAAAAAA you still cant copy and paste your pathetic!!!!
    CrackBerry User

Hey, a contest I'm there. And I'm totally addicted to my Pearl so what more could I ask for!

Wahoo!
    Moles and trolls, trolls and moles, work, work, work, work, work ...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Dib's.

I'm really lovin the Bold.
    CrackBerry Newbie

just got a curve, but would love a bold...::crosses fingers::
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Congrats on the 200k milestone!

I'm an 8130 Pearl user and I'm most excited about OS 4.5... whenever it finally gets here!