wouldnt it be cool if CB had a chatroom on the site? it would kill peoples post count, sure. lol, but be so much more responsive and make conversations more fluid. any opinions on this?
    10-07-09 12:24 PM
    The off-topic section is a chatroom.

A delayed chatroom, but a chatroom nonetheless.
    10-07-09 12:27 PM
    not sure it would work - unless you're a super fast reader. There are so many people using and posting on the site that questions and comments would literally fly by in a flash.
    10-07-09 12:31 PM
    Most chat rooms have private rooms where you can single out those you wish to talk to and it avoids other conversations. Plus they would need several different rooms to handle the load.
    It would be nice but a pain as well. You know we do have BBM for chatting lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:40 PM
    ...You know we do have BBM for chatting lol

A very good point. BlackBerry and CrackBerry go hand in hand. We are all about communications.

Email and BlackBerry Messenger keep us instantly connected with those that matter, the forum keeps us connected with everybody else.

Made an interesting observation the other day. I was waiting, filling my idle cycles going through the email, when I noticed buddy twisting and turning his iPhone in the corner... games.

Little later, I was responding to a friend in IM chat, chuckling quietly. Buddy was turning green with envy. He has games, I have real people.

+1 BlackBerry.
    10-07-09 06:17 PM
    I sometimes look at the Social Users & PIN/Barcode Sharing http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/forum, and I think...
    there are 2402 Members and 10393 guests online right now, are they all on BBM chats??
    10-07-09 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD