CrackBerry Fizz > CrackBerry Spritz

just to throw that out there hahaha

hilarious to see the apple trolls that were on line arguing with us be oooooing and awwwing at the Z10 & Q10

it was such a fantastic night the venue was beautiful the staff was excellent the CrackBerry team were fantastic hosts

Team BlackBerry all around

Saw a lot of people with Z10s in their hands and it was really cool to get a solid feel of the Q. I got to play with it a bit and I feel like I'd have to get use to typing on buttons again. It felt a little off after having my Z since Jan hahaha I even tried swiping left on the physical keyboard to delete forgetting myself for a minute that I actually have to press a button hahaha

Posted via CB10

The CrackBerry Fizz was absolutely delicious! I think you were the one who recommend it to me at the bar?

And yeah those iTrolls were hilarious last night. This one dude was arguing with me and 2 other guys about how it better not to have a removable battery, and how its not classy or sleek to pull a battery out of your pocket to replace the one in your phone. hahahaha
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-05-13 12:48 PM
    I was lucky enough to be there. It was a great time and a really pleasant crowd.
    I made friends with a couple of fellow Crackberrians who are now in my BBM contacts list for future "Hello's". As it turns out, these (awesome) guys were the perfect examples of the "get things done" Blackberry kind of people. One is a 23 year old entrepreneur with roots in fashion industry supply chain as well as real estate; the other is also a 20 or thirty something year old professional trained in architecture as well as mortgage finance.
    These guys impressed me because they know what they want from the Blackberry platform and will settle for nothing other than the Blackberry platform to conduct their business (one had his trusty Z10 with him, the other had his 9900 series and Playbook combo in the hand that wasn't busy holding a drink). Their passion for the intelligence that is built into a Blackberry device, the connection reliability, and so many other subtle details that a lot of people just don't appreciate was SO refreshing to share as mutual fans. Plus they are just KOOL.
    I also got to meet Kevin (spoke with him briefly and he and Adam were gracious enough to include me in a picture somewhere).
    I spoke a touch longer with Adam, and I spoke a bit with Jerome Carty as we waited to order drinks from the bar. I also saw Bla1ze and Renee but didn't get a chance to say hello.
    My takeaway from sharing time and space with these guys last night for a few hours is that the Crackberry people we've come to know from the articles and the podcasts and the commentaries are exactly the GENUINELY nice, unpretentious, relaxed, good sense of humored people that we've come to like and respect here on Crackberry.
    Kudos to Kevin, Adam, Bla1ze and the Crackberry gang. You are great hosts and really nice guys!
    04-05-13 12:53 PM
    The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000040_edit1.jpg

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000047_edit.jpg

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000042.jpg

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000043.jpg

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000034.jpg

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000037_edit.jpg

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000056_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    anon4287986 likes this.
    04-05-13 12:56 PM
    Inquiring minds want to know......

Did 'Sexy and I know it' play? Did Kevin keep his shirt on? (still haunted by his fitness video)
    04-05-13 01:17 PM
    Whoa...where did the Q10 come from?
    04-05-13 01:21 PM

Did 'Sexy and I know it' play? Did Kevin keep his shirt on? (still haunted by his fitness video)
    LMAO- Adam made sure to play Kevin's shirtless fitness video on the LCD panel for everyone to see!!
    04-05-13 01:25 PM
    It's true... we were all there to witness the phenomenon.
    Good description...that's Kevin
    Last edited by pmccartney; 04-05-13 at 02:37 PM.
    04-05-13 01:57 PM
    I was there as well, glad to be a part of this great event put on by Crackberry. Although I couldn't stay long because I had another event uptown, my fiance who I brought with me ended up wanting to stay and had a blast. She's a current iPhone user but tried the Q10 and she's hooked lol. Amazing job by Crackberry putting this together, they are great people. I hope they do another like this while they're here in NYC, it doesn't even have to be to the scale of open bar and all that, but meetups like this are cool. Brings a community together of people with similar interests.

Also, I was a few people back of that dude in the line with the dreadlocks who was being extremely obnoxious for no reason. It was really annoying him making a scene like that and pretty disrespectful.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-05-13 02:35 PM
    So when's the next one?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 07:01 PM
    Had an amazing time. Took a trip down from Rochester, NY (western NY) just for this event. Special thanks to my new BBM buddy Adrian for sending me his and one ticket. Also scored another ticket last minute and brought a date along (side note: she never saw a Z10 before, but will be converting over to it next month from iOS!)

Met some great people, and I share the OP's enthusiasm about BBRY coming back strong, with a presence here to STAY.

Didn't win anything, but that's really ok with me. After all the abuse I've takin about my BlackBerry over the past year and a half, it's good to meet other addicts.

Something else that made the trip worth while to me was putting my Z10 through its paces the past two days. I've been tweeting, picture/video capturing, rocking slacker radio, using maps, making phone calls/texting up a storm since I got to NYC. All multitasking, and I haven't had even a hiccup with this thing. I loved all my past Berrys, but there's no way they could handle what this device is capable of. Just goes to show that it was worth the wait!

I'm very excited to be more involved with the CB community moving forward, and would love to attend future events.

Now here's some pics.......Sell like ****!

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000119.jpg
    The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000116.jpg
    Pretty sure Kevin was rocking a mustache glass market for a while.
    The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000120.jpg
    The line when we got there.
    The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000115.jpg

The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000117.jpg
    Please come back with those BlackBerry branded cupcakes!
    The CrackBerry Celebration Event in New York City-img_00000122.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:07 PM
    Um, I want a crackberry pen!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:32 PM
    So, how many non-BlackBerry devices got sacrificed during the night?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:25 PM
    Bla1ze is sexy.
    04-06-13 12:27 AM
    Bla1ze is sexy.
    Don't suppose anybody saw him without the hat? I'm starting to wonder if he's got a 2nd nose or a 3rd ear growing out of his skull, he must be covering something up!
    04-06-13 12:51 AM
    LMAO- Adam made sure to play Kevin's shirtless fitness video on the LCD panel for everyone to see!!
    Showing a video of Kevin shirtless to a room full of guys, not my kind of party!
    Where were the women?
    04-06-13 12:56 AM
    Next one might be late Spring and way bigger.
    In NYC as well?
    04-06-13 08:14 AM
    Is there a link somewhere to where all these other photos are?
    04-06-13 11:58 AM
    The CrackBerry Fizz was absolutely delicious! I think you were the one who recommend it to me at the bar?

And yeah those iTrolls were hilarious last night. This one dude was arguing with me and 2 other guys about how it better not to have a removable battery, and how its not classy or sleek to pull a battery out of your pocket to replace the one in your phone. hahahaha

Oh Brother !
    04-06-13 01:58 PM
    You don't think CrackBerry is going to leave NYC quietly without a bang do you?!?
    Sounds good to me. I didn't even realize how long they were going to be in town
    04-07-13 12:02 PM
    04-07-13 12:14 PM

Haha I remember that fitness video
    04-07-13 12:17 PM
    Those tshirts pens and cb logo stickers def need to go up on the site for us to be able to buy!

Posted via CB10
    G-bone likes this.
    04-07-13 12:43 PM
    Don't suppose anybody saw him without the hat? I'm starting to wonder if he's got a 2nd nose or a 3rd ear growing out of his skull, he must be covering something up!
    Lol.. no nose, no extra ears.. just a bald spot. :P
    04-07-13 01:16 PM
    Thanks for the post! Looked like fun. I was there and it was F*CKING UNBELIEVABLE. I had a lot of fun. THANK YOU CRACKBERRY STAFF!!!
    anon4287986 likes this.
    04-07-13 01:35 PM
    Thanks again to the Crackberry crew, I wasn't even sure if I could get in without a RSVP but I lined up early and had a great time. I made sure to let the crew know I appreciated their efforts and I was surprised by how cool everyone was. Good music, drinks were great (I kept ordering the Fizz), food was excellent and Amanda... Wooo! (Hot chick + BlackBerry in hand with the nice manicure = My eyes were wide open).
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-07-13 01:46 PM
75 123