I conected my Bold 9930 to my laptop (desktop manager) yesterday and took one of my videos off to view on my computer. No trouble there. Hours later I went to view pictures on my phone and they were all missing, 500 + of them. So then I go look and all my videos are missing as well. Now if I take a picture or a video they dont show up either?
    I have pluged back into DM, through DM i can view everything including the new pictures and videos I created as a test. So the content is on my Micro SD, I just cant view it on my phone. The 9930 is new, i've had it a few weeks and up until I pluged it into DM I had no issus viewing my content from the Micro SD.
    Has anyone ran into this or know of something I need to do to get accsess back?
    I hope its something I've over looked, I wont be back in the US for a long time to get this fixed if its not.
    Thanks in addvance!
    11-03-12 09:46 PM
    Go into options>device>storage (or, if you have universal search enabled, just type 'media' and click on the result under options>storage).

Is the box for Media Card Support checked?
    Dapper37 likes this.
    11-03-12 10:04 PM
    Go into options>device>storage (or, if you have universal search enabled, just type 'media' and click on the result under options>storage).

Is the box for Media Card Support checked?
    Thanks for the reply, yes it is checked....
    11-04-12 12:12 AM
    Have you tried repairing the media card via storage settings? Have you tried formatting the card with all files on the computer? Those should help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.714 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    Dapper37 likes this.
    11-04-12 01:29 AM
    Sounds like something went wrong with the card. Reformat it and try again
    Dapper37 likes this.
    11-04-12 01:31 AM
    Thanks CBer's
    I tried the repair media card option. that didn't work. So I saved the content to the laptop, formated the SD as suggested and its working again.
    Is this an indication my Micro SD card is losing strenght in the contacts? I guess I should buy a new one...
    11-04-12 01:59 AM
    Thanks CBer's
    I tried the repair media card option. that didn't work. So I saved the content to the laptop, formated the SD as suggested and its working again.
    Is this an indication my Micro SD card is losing strenght in the contacts? I guess I should buy a new one...
    I believe there is nothing wrong with your SD card. File systems can corrupt and a simple format should be sufficient. Remember, if the SD card is readable by your computer or phone, that means there is no problem at all with its contacts and pins.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    11-04-12 03:04 AM