- 02-06-13, 12:20 PM #2
i was going to post this today as well.
I have no problem using the browser to get the forums... but if this is the number 1 fan site they should at least have an app for the phone on launch
especially because they knew about probably before many others.
- 02-06-13, 12:44 PM #4
- CrackBerry User
02-06-13, 12:51 PM #5Joey
- 83 Posts
02-06-13, 01:50 PM #7Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!
- 5,072 Posts
Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures
- 02-06-13, 03:20 PM #9
Seriously, I don't think you guys realize just how freak'n awesome the CB BB10 app and new site are going to be.
I've been testing the CB mobile site today... it's freak'n amazing too.Kevin Michaluk
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- 02-06-13, 05:44 PM #11
- 02-06-13, 05:45 PM #12
- 02-06-13, 11:11 PM #14
Let's not complain but rather side load the beta CB App and provide some feedback on it. It not every day that we get the opportunity to provide feedback to app developers.
Posted from my wonderful Z10 via the side loaded CB App and it's pretty darn good so far.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10Z30
- 02-06-13, 11:21 PM #16
- By amjass12 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-13, 04:52 PM
- By tuffy100 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 32Last Post: 06-11-11, 03:06 PM
- By tuffy100 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 32Last Post: 06-11-11, 03:06 PM
- By neakers87 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-09, 09:48 PM
- By neakers87 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-09, 09:48 PM