What happens to CrackBerry.com if RIM dies???

BTW I am hanging out in malls pushing people to buy BB. It's a personal bail out plan.

RIMpire Strikes back??? I hope so!
    09-16-11 12:37 PM
    Don't get to worried, the recent market problems are all based on Q2 results, of course investors are finicky and are not happy with any repeated bad news from RIM. But only the last week of Q2 did any BBOS7 devices see any sales. So wait until the Q3 story to come out before declaring RIM dead or not

Yes RIM does need a large good story for Q3 to prove Wall Street wrong, but everything we have seem about BBOS7 phones selling well all over the world bodes well for RIM for the end of 2011 and we have QNX to look forward to starting at Devcon soon and into 2012, RIM must deliver all it says it can with OS7 and QNX, but I have faith that it can.

Just remember that investors will punish a company just because it didn't meet their expectations, RIM is still making a lot of money even on the OS6 devices earlier this year, OS7 and QNX will increase that profit margin. RIM should do what Apple does and issue very conservative estimates and then look like a hero when you exceed them :-/

CS
    09-16-11 01:13 PM
    What happens to CrackBerry.com if RIM dies???

BTW I am hanging out in malls pushing people to buy BB. It's a personal bail out plan.

RIMpire Strikes back??? I hope so!

CrackDroid.com??

iCrack.com??

Fret not. Our fearless leader will NEVER let it happen!!
    Guatiao likes this.
    09-16-11 01:21 PM
    Buy someone a special Christmas present - BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 02:24 PM
    LOL @ CrackDroid.com and iCrack.com

Nice one there, Stubbornswiss!!
    09-16-11 02:37 PM
    I am not worried about it. I honestly still believe RIM can pull out of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 02:41 PM
    Even terrible companies are like the living dead - can take a long time to die. And RIMM is not terrible - just troubled.
    Last edited by glassofpinot; 09-17-11 at 12:06 PM.
    09-17-11 10:38 AM
    rim will NOT die !!!
    09-17-11 11:14 AM
    I have had all the smartphones OS's out there, and I have fallen in love with my BlackBerry. They keyboard is the reason I will never switch! I just hope they can pull it out and save themselves. I think they can, but they just need to push really hard for it.
    09-17-11 11:29 AM
    RIM will not dissappear but they are certainly a very attractive company for a takeover just from the shear amount of patents along. Some of the other big technology companies are probably estatic over RIM's stock price because it will make them cheaper to acquire.
    09-17-11 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD