I'll try not to blabla off that much.

I'm taking the BB data plan off that i have with tmobile to get the sidekick data plan.

1. if i put my sim card in my blackberry that has a sidekick data plan will i be able to surf the internet using Opera mini or BB internet browser WITH WIFI and WITHOUT WIFI???

2. with sidekick plan will i be able to use yahoo and aol IM THROUGH WIFI and WITHOUT WIFI??

3. with WIFI and WITHOUT will i be able to make calls and use MY FAV????

Bonus: will i be able to get emails(yahoo,aol,blackberry mail) WITH wifi and WITHOUT???
    05-15-09 09:08 PM
    Without a blackberry data plan, your blackberry will not have access to BIS (blackberry internet service), rendering many features in your phone useless.
    Although wifi will definately work since it's free.

I know this is what happens here in Canada on Rogers Wireless, because my friend tried to use his blackberry with a $7 unlimited browsing plan and only managed to get opera mini to work, but nothing else. It might be different with T-Mobile!
    05-15-09 11:00 PM
    I have tmobile and my friend who works for tmobile tried it and it didn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:13 PM
    I'll try not to blabla off that much.

I'm taking the BB data plan off that i have with tmobile to get the sidekick data plan.

1. if i put my sim card in my blackberry that has a sidekick data plan will i be able to surf the internet using Opera mini or BB internet browser WITH WIFI and WITHOUT WIFI???

2. with sidekick plan will i be able to use yahoo and aol IM THROUGH WIFI and WITHOUT WIFI??

3. with WIFI and WITHOUT will i be able to make calls and use MY FAV????

Bonus: will i be able to get emails(yahoo,aol,blackberry mail) WITH wifi and WITHOUT???
    1. You won't be able to use internet via the cellular network. If you use WiFi, and set Browser to "Hotspot Browser" you won't need the BB data plan.

Bonus: No. With WiFi or via the cellular network, you NEED a BB plan for email.

I didn't answer 2 or 3 because I'm not 100% positive on those and don't want to give out the wrong information.
    05-15-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD