Greetings everyone. I thought i was the only one who called it a CrackBerry! ha ha!

Anyhoo, today I started getting the hour glass thing. I did a search on here and found 17 posts w/hour glass. Only 1 related to Curve.

467KB left under pictures, no music and only 2 rings tones, no extra anything has been added.

I heard my phone ding at me (usually means TM) but there was nothing there. Everything I have tried to do today, I have gotten the hour glass to the point I put the phone down and do something else.

Can anyone shed some light on this and why at 2 weeks old I would have to take the battery out?

Also, I noticed a few days ago that these weird word combos were coming up in some emails -- but I can't figure out what it is...the word suggestion thing doesn't seem to work, but that's probably me being a ******. This is my first PDA.
    08-29-07 07:45 PM
    Battery pull! Take the battery out while the device is on...
    08-29-07 09:18 PM
    I did that. It reorganized my icons. But here's something interesting. Hopefully u can fix this!

Whenever I type the word "No" it comes out "a no ha" every single time!!!! do you have any clue????
    08-31-07 09:47 AM
    Go to Options, Autotext and look at the word no in there and see if "NO" is set to auto as a no ha
    09-03-07 03:55 AM
    hey guys,
    I've been having this weird thing with the houglass on my blackberry curve 8300 everyday I'm getting the hourglass and it's so annoying I've been doing battery pulls it helps but then sure and behold the hour glass comes back any suggestions? thank you
    11-11-07 02:20 PM
    One solution - if you are within the 30 day "buyer's remorse period - is to return this to ATT for a New One. Within 30 days they SHOULD do this either in-store or by mail depending on how you bought it. Before you return it back up everything with Desktop Manager. You can selectively reinstall important features like address book on the new one. Good Luck!
    11-11-07 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD