Nice info bout how the pricing here in malaysia

Posted via CB10

Thanks, I updated right after somehow you posted.

Mind sharing how pricing is in Indonesia? I am always almost tempted to buy off contract then 'smuggle' (1 unit only) to Malaysia. I'm living in Sabah, (or Borneo), north part of Kalimantan.

Why? Price and availability. Always sound as if I could get a good discount LOL
    10-12-13 01:19 AM
    Well I would love to buy the secondhand handset from overseas too coz after the conversion, I still find it cheaper(some of them) than being sold here. Problem is I'm afraid that it won't work on malaysian soil? As in carrier related probs, region locked and whatnot.
    Plus the whole bandwidth thing is confusing when I read on the forum threads.

Boredom is mankind's greatest adversity
    10-12-13 01:38 AM
    Thanks, I updated right after somehow you posted.

Mind sharing how pricing is in Indonesia? I am always almost tempted to buy off contract then 'smuggle' (1 unit only) to Malaysia. I'm living in Sabah, (or Borneo), north part of Kalimantan.

Why? Price and availability. Always sound as if I could get a good discount LOL
    Roughly same like malaysia in indonesia we called 'garansi distributor' yes the price is cheaper than the official price but the guarantee is only 1 month like that..
    And I can assure you malaysia price is cheaper than indonesia
    For example now ip 5 price 9 juta officially arround almost 3000 ringgit ckckckc..wow

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 01:40 AM
    Not unexpected. If I heard 40% were being axed, i'd be looking too.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 01:53 AM
    Not unexpected. If I heard 40% were being axed, i'd be looking too.

Posted via CB10
    Well, he's joined the company for 2 years, and looking at his linkedin resume, it makes sense to deduce that he's definitely aiming for something higher.
    10-12-13 02:37 AM
    Hmm. FFR's posts got deleted or its not here magically, not sure.

So, reply to post rescinded. (since there's nothing to respond to)
    10-12-13 02:39 AM
31 12