I say Canada, Indonesia and USE? What do you guys say?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:37 PM
    UAE

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:38 PM
    The USA. Lol.

Only if BlackBerry can sell like hell.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:47 PM
    Tuvalu......
    04-18-13 12:58 PM
    Just two years ago who thought Samsung could be no 1 anywhere...They got a great product and made it happen...Z10 is a great product, they can make it happen..why not?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 01:04 PM
    Probable
    Canada
    Indonesia
    Nigeria

Possible
    South Africa
    UK
    UAE
    Venezuela

Very slight chance
    India
    Mexico
    USA
    Other euro countries
    Australia
    Other American countries

No chance
    Japan
    China

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:30 PM
    Any country other than USA (apple territory) and South Korea (Samsung territory) is my thought

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-18-13 03:39 PM
    I would move India to possible.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:41 PM
    Probable
    Canada
    Indonesia
    Nigeria

Possible
    South Africa
    UK
    UAE
    Venezuela

Very slight chance
    India
    Mexico
    USA
    Other euro countries
    Australia
    Other American countries

No chance
    Japan
    China

Posted via CB10
    I'd move South Africa to the probable list.
    04-18-13 04:12 PM
    Google trends says that in only two areas is BB dominant and that is in Indonesia and Nigeria. In Canada the Iphone is dominant. BB is only dominant in those two areas because of cheap data plans for BB7 devices ( rather than BB10).
    bobauckland likes this.
    04-18-13 05:16 PM
    Things are changing in Canada.. they can definitely be no 1 in Canada... don't forget Samsung was nowhere two years ago m. good product and great marketing can do wonders. I have been using Z10 for a month now and it's way better than my iphone and pretty sure better than S3.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 05:49 PM
    I am surprised no one said Britain.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-18-13 09:08 PM
    If your not a rational or a practical person pls don't read its not meant for u so pls save ur self the trouble. Compare a smart phone with the hardware and features they have with the price they offer why settle for anything less because end of the day its your own hard earned money. And to all the fan boys out there let it be any brand these company's are strictly doing business so pls pls try to contribute in a way that it helps the readers in here.
    India will be the most difficult market to capture for BlackBerry and the reasons being Samsung and apple crazy is growing every day in India.
    The major reason is that BlackBerry Z10 is too over priced in India Rs. 43500/- MRP but with discount is for Rs. 42500/- which is more expensive than the
    galaxy s3 Mrp 32500/- with discounts 24,500/-
    and the note 2 Mrp 36500/- with discount 30,000/-
    And now they are available with 0% interest scheme and no hidden or extra cost this has rocketed Samsung's sales and also given apple a run for their money.
    Apple i5 40500/- with discount 35000/- yes is expensive also but still sells.
    Samsung S4 is to be priced MRP 40,000/- so BlackBerry Z10 is still expensive.
    There are phones on contact basis so. To buy the phone outright who wouldn't compare BlackBerry with Samsung or Apple. The company's reputation is not as strong as Samsung o Apple because in India nobody buys a phone just because they have sentiments for the company there are few very few like me but every week we loose a bbm contact to Samsung or apple and because of the ridiculous price old berry users are not buying the Z10 but switching over to Samsung or apple.
    Before 2010 BlackBerry was super strong out of 10 people 9 were bb users now only 2 or 3 maxx rest is Samsung and apple now.
    They hav better handsets with superior screen, processors, camera and tons of apps. These facts are not up for further discussion.
    BlackBerry on the other hand has made a excellent device no doubt but does lack a lot of things tat Samsung and apple have. Few features BlackBerry has brought in the z10 are very fresh and new so this being said. The question is still there is this enough for BlackBerry in any country??

Posted via CB10
    angad7.10 likes this.
    04-22-13 10:22 PM
    BlackBerry still holds #1 position in South Africa...
    04-23-13 02:47 AM
    Depends on their legacy support and whether BIS comes to the Z10.
    If there are new legacy devices, or even if the current devices are well supported, I think some countries like Nigeria and South Africa will be strongholds. It's because of the cheap and unlimited data.
    Without that, no chance, not anywhere in the world.
    A solid number 3 I'd say, it's got much more potential than Windows Phone.
    04-23-13 04:18 AM
    India shall be among top 3 markets for blackberry, with chinese input facility expect china to develop as well.

Emerging economies will push bbm compared to other developed countries.

If they promote well in india i assure for half a million pcs sold off in short time.

Major hurdle no one knows bbm 10 properly resulting in poor sales, price though is important, same handset if prices at 32-34000 will fly off like apples iphone in india which was sold in no time.

Recently sony xperia Z marketed aggressive made mark selling 60000 units in 1 month in india.

Come on bbm guys rock the world.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:38 AM
    Theyve chosen to be no.3 in the market.

With all the issues on the Z10 at the moment as well as lack of information and misleading information from blackberry, i highly doubt they have a foreseeable future. I was convinced the free video and voice calls would make a BIG difference, but it doesnt seem to have, as the companys past has really switched people off and those people as well as current BB fanboys(like myself) are starting to get agitated(minus the ones who are in denial like majority of the people on crackberry as well as, previously, myself...). So, unless they're really able to compete effectively and spend more on their marketing to convince people to come back(and NOT switch) there really wont be even a spot in the top 3 for BlackBerry.
    04-23-13 04:47 AM
    Keep in mind, in the UAE, people bought the devices and are now finding there is no BBM voice or video at all, the local carriers have blocked it and the option doesn't even come up, which means BlackBerry is involved to an extent as well.
    04-23-13 04:54 AM
    Canada, of course
    Maybe in Indonesia, Philippines, South Africa, UK(maybe)

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 05:01 PM