Accidents happen. That's why I have insurance. But if somebody was like trying to hold me up for anything. Be it my BlackBerry my wallet or anything. Then out comes my .45.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 01:06 PM
    Of course I would hurt them if the intentially did it, but my idea of hurting someone isn't always physical because naturally physically hurting isn't usually the worste way >=D I would surely make them pay for it...and trust me i would rather get a punch in a face then fork out $400-$500 for a new blackberry for someone
    06-22-08 01:11 PM
    Dskid807- I like your style. You would have made a great US Marine!!!

Last edited by Apollo_Creed; 06-22-08 at 01:32 PM.
    06-22-08 01:26 PM
    Anyone that damages anything that is not theirs weather it is something of mine or someone else�s will pay with blood and broken bones. Damage or destroy what is yours, I don�t care. Mess with an innocent person or their possessions and I will make sure they remember their mistake for quite some time. Latest example � A drunk hit a car and spun into e residential front yard then hit a parked car and was still trying to get away. His get away was in an ambulance! I told the cops I made sure he was going nowhere. Two other witnesses confirmed I threw the guy out of the vehicle, turned the car off and run him down and made sure he could not even crawl away. The cop said don�t worry about it, no one is going to condemn you for keeping him here.

As long as I can I will defend what I can.
    06-22-08 02:19 PM
    Johnling- you guys never cease to amaze me. Were you also a Marine?? I love that mentality. Keep up the good work and pin me when you get a chance!!

06-22-08 02:34 PM
    Johnling- you guys never cease to amaze me. Were you also a Marine?? I love that mentality. Keep up the good work and pin me when you get a chance!!

USAF - 49th. FW - Phantom driver.

Tutor Et Ultor - I Protect and Avenge
    06-22-08 02:38 PM
    I would have a meltdown, complete with screaming and all, but hurt someone, no couldn't do it. It's a phone, not a person. I would however, collect funds for a brand spanking new Curve from whoever the offender may be (or their parents, if they're a minor). I would not settle for a refurb.
    06-22-08 04:14 PM
    I don't know about killing someone or beating them but I know if ANYTHING of mine gets broken (that includes my ipod) then ya its not gonna be pretty. Maybe a little yelling and punching but not beating or killing. That's a little much for a phone to serve some ajil time.

I could see it now. "Man killed over the theft of a Crackberry."

I mean you gotta see the humor in that lol.

06-22-08 10:58 PM
    WOW! It's not that deep; its a phone. If you're worried about drunks spilling something on it or disgruntled girlfriends throwing it into concrete, you need to change your surroundings and the people you associate with.

Accidents do happen, but what is described here are deliberant acts of vandalism. But getting back to the drunk, my phone is not left laying casually somewhere that I have to worry about what someone else may do to it.
    06-22-08 11:06 PM
    I dont think it would be worth the trouble. I would probably just get a new one because a phone is not worth going to jail over.
    06-22-08 11:08 PM
    Nope that'd be crossing the line....
    06-22-08 11:08 PM
    I would yell. My solution to stuff like that is yell. Harsh words maybe but to inflict pain upon someone I'm just not sure about that. I do suppose anything could happen.....

06-22-08 11:11 PM
    I I didn't beat him/her senseless, the might do it again. So I look at it as doing someone a favor. If doesn't have common sense, then knock some into them. Makes the world a better place.

06-22-08 11:13 PM
    I agree... Violence may not *always* be the answer... But words don't do CRAP...

Spank your children! Timeout doesn't do anything. Timeout is a joke, spank them and they will think twice next time they're about to do something you don't want them too. Either that or they will just eventually learn to do bad things without getting caught. Either way it's better than timeout, timeout makes kids dumb.

You may be wondering what that has to do with anything... Well... If you would have smacked your kid when they did something bad, maybe they wouldn't grow to be someone who messes with things that don't belong to them. Then they wouldn't get their a** beat by whoever they decided to mess with.

(I know about 80-90% of people are probably going to disagree with this, but whatever you think is best for your child, do it! I will most certainly spank my children if they do something worthy of such a punishment.)
    06-22-08 11:20 PM
    lol my god...this thread is still gettin hits?
    06-22-08 11:22 PM
    I could see it now. "Man killed over the theft of a Crackberry."

I mean you gotta see the humor in that lol.
    Would any find that headline funny if it was the person who was the vic?

My BB is the only way for me to reach my doctors and ins. People. I have no way to backup or replace it now that I have been out of work for 3 months. So for some people its more then just a phone or smart phone, its literally the only means of comms with the world.

Sorry for the rant the pain killers wore off.

06-22-08 11:23 PM
    The core issue here is respect. I'm giving with time and money to my friends and family I could easily replace my berry! But I think everyone knows that disrespecting someone in thje USA is taking your life in your own hands. Now I'm not a big guy but if you disrespect me then there's no more talking.
    Click clack kaboom!

06-22-08 11:49 PM
    No, it is just a damn phone.

06-22-08 11:51 PM
    over your Berry if it came down to it??? I was dared that I wouldn't make a post as such. Since a lot of you are just like me, really LOVE your Berries, would you hurt anyone for your Berry if it came down to it?? Examples: Someone snatch it out of your hand and by accident it flies across the room then crash on concrete and is borderline disabled, a drunk guy who you already told that you didn't want him to sit with you and he does anyway and waste water and coffee all over your Curve that you had for a week, or a jealous girlfriend that just takes it and slings it on purpose as hard as she could into a brick building?? Could you hurt anyone in any of these examples or others that you could possibly think of for the sake of your Berry?? I definitely could!!!!! I love to hear more from the CB family on this one, especially the Curve holders. Thanks!
    No, but I could definitely take their a** to Judge Mathis over it-LOL
    06-23-08 12:06 AM
    I enjoyed a lot of your comments. It just goes to show that I'm not the only one that feels that way. Yes all of you are right when you say if it's an accident that's a different story. Like most of you have also said, if you're going to get close enough to me to TRY and take what I have and paid my hard earned money with, there's a serious problem happening and someone will be flirting with a hospital. Remember people, it's not about it's just a phone or just a Berry. It boils down to respecting your space and your possessions. If you can't respect either are, something deservingly needs to happen to that individual. Protect your Berries!!!!

LOL, not for nothing, but looking at your picture, I'd be VERY surprised if anyone even thought of LOOKING at your berry, much less TAKING it.....those are some SERIOUS arms......
    06-23-08 12:11 AM
    Forget the phone, forget the Berry, can you like say, RESPECT!!! That's what it's all about!! It doesn't help either that it's my only favorite toy that I have also. Yes I could beat somebody down with a clear conscience over my Berry, bottom line!!!

06-23-08 12:22 AM
    Haha, probably. =(

It would bother me enough already that they would act childish enough to take it away from me in the first place.

If they break something I pay that much money for just because they wanted to play a childish game on me, then it would irritate me even worse.
    06-23-08 12:23 AM
    Not gonna lie... Eye for an eye, you hurt my berry, ill punch ya in the damn wiener.

06-23-08 12:45 AM
    Not gonna lie... Eye for an eye, you hurt my berry, ill punch ya in the damn wiener.

And what if it is a female?

06-23-08 12:51 AM
    WOW! It's not that deep; its a phone. If you're worried about drunks spilling something on it or disgruntled girlfriends throwing it into concrete, you need to change your surroundings and the people you associate with.

Accidents do happen, but what is described here are deliberant acts of vandalism. But getting back to the drunk, my phone is not left laying casually somewhere that I have to worry about what someone else may do to it.
    Yes it is deep!! Right now all you see is a material object, I see respect!! I don't know if you're aware of current events but we don't have it like we used to in the US anymore!! People pay hard earned money for things that they like, you included!! If you're going to allow or condone people to do what they want to anyone, you may as well kiss your own a** goodbye!!

As far as the scenarios, those were only examples and nothing more. No I do not be around those type of people but anything can happen to any one of us. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
    06-23-08 05:15 AM
103 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD