over your Berry if it came down to it??? I was dared that I wouldn't make a post as such. Since a lot of you are just like me, really LOVE your Berries, would you hurt anyone for your Berry if it came down to it?? Examples: Someone snatch it out of your hand and by accident it flies across the room then crash on concrete and is borderline disabled, a drunk guy who you already told that you didn't want him to sit with you and he does anyway and waste water and coffee all over your Curve that you had for a week, or a jealous girlfriend that just takes it and slings it on purpose as hard as she could into a brick building?? Could you hurt anyone in any of these examples or others that you could possibly think of for the sake of your Berry?? I definitely could!!!!! I love to hear more from the CB family on this one, especially the Curve holders. Thanks!
    06-22-08 04:30 AM
    It's a phone...
    06-22-08 05:27 AM
    Yeah, but it's your Berry. I'd definitely share some "words" with someone who messed with my Curve. Words are about all I can do. If I caused a fight I'd get my *** kicked.

Lis
    06-22-08 05:31 AM
    I'd get upset, but I wouldn't beat the living crap out of them. I guess it depends on the person. Now if it was someone I really knew then I'd have a few words with them. Besides, I'm very protective of my BB.
    Last edited by Sethkj; 06-22-08 at 06:08 AM. Reason: grammar - oops
    06-22-08 06:08 AM
    Anything can happen... .
    06-22-08 06:29 AM
    Life is too short, and futher more, it's really just a mobile...
    06-22-08 06:38 AM
    lol.. I've kicked someone's a** for spilling a $1 drink on a $15 shirt, if they ruin a $150+ phone... You better believe it (except of course under certain circumstances.)
    06-22-08 06:38 AM
    Dont and I repeat DONT touch my berry! In fact it is just a mobile as some people may say but if you dont wanna get transported to the nearest hospital and hooked up to a mobile respirator, I dont suggest you bother it.
    Last edited by cutdacheck2003; 06-22-08 at 06:44 AM.
    06-22-08 06:40 AM
    I lose my temper really easily. If my berry was killed, the person in question would have the living c*** beaten out of them.
    06-22-08 06:52 AM
    Dont and I repeat DONT touch my berry! In fact it is just a mobile as some people may say but if you dont wanna get transported to the nearest hospital and hooked up to a mobile respirator, I dont suggest you bother it.
    If that's you in your picture, I wouldn't want to anger you. Unless I had a free Bold to give you to make up for it haha.
    06-22-08 07:00 AM
    It is not just a phone, a Razor is just a phone! But it would depend on the person and the situation. If it was someone who I let use it and the person broke it by mistake and was truly sorry, I wouldn't kill him/her. But is some #** takes my bb without me knowing it (it would be hard because I never put it down ), I would kill that person and bury him/her in the swamp near my house.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 07:07 AM
    BEFORE this thread gets out of hand, just a reminder to keep it clean. This is a 'family' forum...

Thanks in advance.
    06-22-08 07:17 AM
    You have dishonored the blackberry family. Prepare 2 die!

Ok we have newbies, users, abusers, addicts, masters, geniuses but, addicted to your bb 2 the point u would kill over it, I think that would have to be considered a crackberry fiend. Would I kill over my bb? Absolutely not. I think its interesting reading some of the other posts though. Fiendish.

06-22-08 07:59 AM
    I have a BB pearl and love it! If it wasn't my life line to doctors right now I wouldn't hurt anyone but mess with it now and yes I am going to hurt someone cause its my only way of reaching doctors who I see weekly. I could write a story about how after my wife won the phone its kept me alive because its got email and everything but that's another post

06-22-08 08:07 AM
    No violence is not the answer lol. I would yell unless it was a child and they would have to pay me the $50 I would have to pay to get the insurance replacement unless it was a child and then I would look to their parents to be handing out some cash, no checks, I work at a bank and I know how many bad checks people write lol. No thanx.

06-22-08 08:11 AM
    I can't see bringing harm to someone over such a little amount of money. There should be resolution over the incident. Weather it is a replacement or cash on the spot. I have many devices but still all dear to my heart, but could not bring my self to violence.

06-22-08 08:13 AM
    I can't see bringing harm to someone over such a little amount of money. There should be resolution over the incident. Weather it is a replacement or cash on the spot. I have many devices but still all dear to my heart, but could not bring my self to violence.

lol, if a friend did it on accident that's one thing.. But if some random person walks up and knocks it out of my hand or takes it and starts messing with it... They will be injured.
    06-22-08 08:26 AM
    I don't think I'd hurt anyone unless they tried to steal it from me. If someone gets close enough to grab my Pearl out of my hand or pull it off my pants(where it stays when not in use) they are invading my 3 feet of personal space and are going down. Its more of a don't touch me or get up on me sort of thing there though.

06-22-08 08:30 AM
    Its not worth it. I'd just buy a new one. everything is backed up......This time
    06-22-08 08:31 AM
    I would not hurt anyone over my berry. Well, not intentionally.

06-22-08 08:48 AM
    I'd kill without reservation to protect my family or myself, but stuff is just stuff. I don't have a BB yet so maybe I don't feel the same familial attachment that some do to their phones, but it IS just a phone, after all.
    06-22-08 09:24 AM
    Let's see, replace phone I paid $65 for or face possible jail time for assault over something as insignificant as a smartphone.
    Not a hard choice there. Replace it and move on.
    06-22-08 09:35 AM
    I wouldn't hurt someone for accidentally damaging it but if someone tried to rob me--and I emphasize try--that someone would go to the hospital. They would get at least a severe beating for their actions. Not for specifically taking or damaging my berry, but for attempting to deprive me of my hard earned money/property and infringing upon my freedom.

06-22-08 12:12 PM
    Even though I'd be extremely pissed off if my berry was damaged by someone I definitely am not willing to be charged with assult over it. That's why I have insurance
    06-22-08 12:51 PM
    I enjoyed a lot of your comments. It just goes to show that I'm not the only one that feels that way. Yes all of you are right when you say if it's an accident that's a different story. Like most of you have also said, if you're going to get close enough to me to TRY and take what I have and paid my hard earned money with, there's a serious problem happening and someone will be flirting with a hospital. Remember people, it's not about it's just a phone or just a Berry. It boils down to respecting your space and your possessions. If you can't respect either are, something deservingly needs to happen to that individual. Protect your Berries!!!!

06-22-08 01:06 PM
103 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD