- 12-11-12, 04:19 AM #4
Re: Could we get Bbm 7.0 with voice on playbook?
Since the QNX version of BBM is being written in Cascades, it will require BB10 to work. Once BB10 comes to the PlayBook, it is possible.
It would be interesting if they updated the PlayBook's Video Chat to work with BBM Voice. Hopefully Video Chat will work with BBM Video once BB10 hits the market - that could tie people over until BB10 arrives on the PlayBook.
- 12-12-12, 11:34 PM #7
I've tried calling my phone from my playbook and it kind of worked surprisingly (in audio mode of course). The ringer on the playbook was ringing while connecting to the phone, however, the phone couldn't answer the call. It would be great if there was some workaround that makes it possible for further bbm integration between the device. No doubt , BB10 will be able to do that with BB10 for PlayBook, but it would be so cool to be able to have it working for the current BB 6 through 7.1 devices!
BlackBerry By Choice #BB10Believe
- 12-13-12, 12:20 AM #8
- 12-13-12, 06:57 AM #9
- By oliv2915 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-08-09, 05:11 PM
- By oliv2915 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 18Last Post: 10-08-09, 10:53 AM
- By moviemogul in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-09, 11:58 PM
- By iceman08 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 03-16-09, 11:50 PM
- By gpgorbosjr in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-09, 03:55 PM