I deleted a few people in my bbm but I did not chose the option to "permanently delete" them. Can they still see my updates / status when I did that option?
    08-04-11 12:20 AM
    No they can't see that.
    The option is to ignore future invitations, so they could try re-adding you, but it's up to you accept or decline again.
    08-04-11 12:22 AM
    I deleted a contact but when I did a restore from back up I could see their updated pics so I am assuming that if you delete them and restore then you can see their updates but they cant see your updates if they restore and see you on that list?
    11-27-11 06:04 AM
    I deleted a contact but when I did a restore from back up I could see their updated pics so I am assuming that if you delete them and restore then you can see their updates but they cant see your updates if they restore and see you on that list?
    i think if you restore like you said, you may see their updates, but they wont see yours because you are still not on their list. if you try to send them a message, it will error out saying "xxxxxxx does not have you as a contact, do you wish to add them now" or something to that effect.
    XenaB likes this.
    11-27-11 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD