okay, so i thought i had this feature, but maybe not

i am tired of, every time i send an email, the word ext. (for extension) coming up as misspelled during spell check.

is there this feature? if so, where???? or do i have to use auto text, which, while would work, defeats the purpose.

thanks!
    03-19-09 08:55 AM
    lol yes you definitely need the dictionary. "Costume" is what people wear

You could always just turn the spell check feature off. And, and you mentioned, you can use Auto, I don't see how that defeats the purpose, it's like a "live time" spell checker.
    03-19-09 08:57 AM
    oh, shut up you!

lol, and on that note, can i please have a mod, edit the title?

i can Speel - sea?

and that right there (both insistences - even though the 2nd and 3rd were meant) is the reason i keep spell checker ON - esp. for work
    Last edited by chelseytx; 03-19-09 at 09:02 AM.
    03-19-09 08:59 AM
    yeah, but i want "ext", because "extension" make the word longer, which really only matters in sms, but yeah - im nuts like that lol.
    03-19-09 09:01 AM
    ok so, in AutoText make a costume entry for a special "word" you make up, in fact you could probably even use "ext" and that would work!
    03-19-09 09:02 AM
    Why don't you just add the word you want to the BlackBerry's dictionary?

In a Message list, press Menu, select Options, then select Spell Check, and click on Custom Dictionary, press Menu and select New. Then just type what you want and save it.
    03-19-09 09:21 AM
    that's what i am looking for. where in the h e double hockey sticks IS IT!!!

thanks!
    03-19-09 09:23 AM
    i found it! yey!!! i could have sworn i check the dam spell check option before. THIS is why i am not in IT
    Last edited by chelseytx; 03-19-09 at 09:27 AM.
    03-19-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD