- CrackBerry Master
- 1,064 Posts
Cost of new phones?
What should RIM's pricing approach be? Clearly they want the phones to be aspirational, meaning not cheap, but do they price them in between the cost of the iPhone and Android top tier phones or do they charge the same amount as Apple does for its phone. Keep in mind that RIM can make up a lot from their BIS packages that each customer who uses it (75% of their customers) pays monthly.
11-19-2012, 02:46 PM #2
- 4,801 Posts
Carriers set the cost of the phones....so hopefully the carriers are reasonable.Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!
Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures
BB10, BBOS &PLAYBOOK games apps, and more!
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-19-2012, 03:38 PM #6
- 122 Posts
Personally I do not care how much they will cost, I bought my Torch 9800 full price 2 years ago 700$ So I plan to do that samething this time since I am only 1 year into my contract for my Torch 9860. However I hope that its not much over the 500$ My girlfriend just got a Bold 9900 for 100$ 3yr contract which without it is still selling for around 450.
- 11-19-2012, 09:21 PM #8
Cost of new phones?
i hope they take a Nokia approach and have nice HW at an amazing price, to try to get people to come the way of BB.
Most likely $199 on 2yr contract.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- By krifor03 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2009, 09:07 PM
- By Armenvzw in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 20Last Post: 05-27-2009, 11:14 PM
- By bllackkman in forum SprintReplies: 37Last Post: 05-27-2009, 08:07 PM
- By peste in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2008, 09:48 PM
- By fenderbender in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 04:58 AM