OMG, I have 10.

Posted via CB10
    On each hand? Kinell, good job these phones have multitouch.
    03-31-13 05:57 PM
    You're right, I was just tapping it in the wrong spot. Touch area is smaller I guess since the bubble is 1/2 cut off. It works though, just takes a few taps to hit the right spot.
    That's what she......never mind...

Posted via CB10
    Eric Shapiro likes this.
    03-31-13 07:08 PM
    Thanks for the tip. So....because of your tip I started playing with the gestures in the keyboard and "discovered" that if you swipe down on the keyboard, it brings up the numbers and symbols. Another swipe down gives you the second screen of symbols. One more swipe down will bring you back to the original keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    03-31-13 07:21 PM
    Hated that stupid bubble until today! Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:30 PM
    Thanks for the tip. So....because of your tip I started playing with the gestures in the keyboard and "discovered" that if you swipe down on the keyboard, it brings up the numbers and symbols. Another swipe down gives you the second screen of symbols. One more swipe down will bring you back to the original keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    This was actually covered in BB's videos. You may want to check their YouTube channel. Still kudos for reminding people about it.
    03-31-13 07:41 PM
    This was actually covered in BB's videos. You may want to check their YouTube channel. Still kudos for reminding people about it.
    Ah thanks! That's why I put " " around discovered just in case it had already been documented.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:49 PM
    Wow great discovery!
    03-31-13 07:50 PM
    Sweet thanks. Also double tap on a word to select it

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome. I found it frustrating at times to hit that button to get to the numbers and symbols. Now my typing just got a heck of alot faster. Swipe down on the letter and there you go! Thank you for this one. I'm always learning new things with the Z10. Who knows what else we haven't discovered yet.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-01-13 10:46 AM
    Double tap as well for selecting a word. Didn't know that either. Thanks guys. Crackberry rocks.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-01-13 10:51 AM
    Someone could make a tidy sum compiling all these hidden gems and epublishing them: unfortunately I'm too lazy
    04-01-13 10:52 AM
    Someone could make a tidy sum compiling all these hidden gems and epublishing them: unfortunately I'm too lazy
    I hear ya, I have been reading so many of them scattered throughout the forums, in different areas, even some in unrelated topics, sadly nobody has made a blackberry wiki so we could just add everything (both some cool finds, and the problems/issues people are having).

For the time being, you will have to take some time and read This topic is only 2 pages, come on.
    04-01-13 11:04 AM
    thanks for sharing! should be helpful!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-01-13 12:48 PM
38 12