When number show that BlackBerry is gaining users and Apple is losing users... I will believe all this I converted all the iPhone user experiences to be the rule and not the exception. Right now the numbers show that Apple is converting more users from somewhere and BlackBerry is still losing users that have to be going somewhere.

From my experience with loading APK on my Z10... this is not yet a user experience that is going to impress anyone that is use to the simplicity of the iPhone. Power User and tech people that love to fiddle, they might like playing around with it. But people that just want a device to work.... a BlackBerry/Android hybrid is not the answer for them.
    11-20-13 10:50 AM
    One user at a time right?

However I think most iPhone users are happy with theirs and won't care to switch....
    You'd be surprised... a lot of iPhone users aren't pleased with iOS7. And myself converted to BlackBerry since Z10s release.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 11:06 AM
    Never gonna unseat iOS or android but I think BlackBerry can firmly take hold of 3rd place in the market

Posted via CB10
    Have you seen the upcoming Nokia devices? Blackberry needs to step their game up ASAP, if they want third place.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    11-20-13 08:20 PM
    My new z30 buries the iPhone so bad. Now that we have the apps there is simply no comparison. NONE!

Posted via CB10
    The app gap still exist. I don't understand why you guys act as if it doesn't. I just checked bb app world and it's still a joke.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    TgeekB likes this.
    11-20-13 08:26 PM
54 123