i've converted two more people to the BB side. one friend bought a curve last week, another is buying one today!

in other news, i bought three new color skins for my pearl, blue, orange, and green!
    07-04-08 05:13 PM
    Good job! Now introduce them to the wonderful world of CrackBerry.
    07-04-08 05:38 PM
    yeah that goes w/o saying!
    ive been refering the guys at work to cb for months
    07-04-08 05:42 PM
    Awesome. That means 2 more blackberry messanger contacts for you. And hopefully 2 more crackberry members.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 05:45 PM
    Great...maybe the CrackMasters will give you a bone for sending them our way!
    07-04-08 06:23 PM
    I need help converting 2 of my friends from iphone to a berry. and they are so excited about the new 3g coming out next week. blah, makes me sick!!
    07-04-08 06:28 PM
    I need help converting 2 of my friends from iphone to a berry. and they are so excited about the new 3g coming out next week. blah, makes me sick!!
    Not everyone is smart enough to own a BB!
    07-04-08 06:58 PM
    Maybe you guys who are converting people to BlackBerry should receive some kind of commission or discount from RIM....especially with the Bold just around the corner. I haven't had any luck yet converting my wife.
    07-04-08 07:09 PM
    I want to convert my BF to a berry. Then I can drop unlimited texts, and just use BB messenger :P.
    07-04-08 08:19 PM
    Where did you get your new skins at?

07-04-08 08:38 PM
    Where did you get your new skins at?

I was lucky enough to find them at the mall. I really hate ordering stuff online because I hate paying shipping and well, I want them now not in a week, lol. They also had black and tan but I didn't like them, if I had bought them I would have ever color available for the pearl. They are pretty easy to order online if you like to do that

07-05-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD