I'm trying to find someone to take over a verizon contract, this is also know as a change in financial responsibility or assumption of liability.

Has anyone tried Celltrade.com, Cellswapper.com ,Craigslist.org to find a match?
    07-13-09 06:57 PM
    I used celltradeusa.com two times with success a few months ago. I used them to get out of my Verizon wireless contract. I used them to take over a Sprint Pcs contract with 9 months left on a simply everything plan. The person gave me a free Srpint Instinct and a bunch of accessories.

I`m a celltradeusa fan for life Also, I recommended celltrade to friends and relatives that I know they had a positve experience as well.
    07-13-09 08:50 PM
    I'm trying to find someone to take over a verizon contract, this is also know as a change in financial responsibility or assumption of liability.

Has anyone tried Celltrade.com, Cellswapper.com ,Craigslist.org to find a match?
    Do you have a phone upgrade available?
    07-13-09 08:55 PM
    Do you have a phone upgrade available?
    Not until Dec 2010.
    07-13-09 09:06 PM
    I used celltradeusa.com two times with success a few months ago. I used them to get out of my Verizon wireless contract. I used them to take over a Sprint Pcs contract with 9 months left on a simply everything plan. The person gave me a free Srpint Instinct and a bunch of accessories.
    Any suggestions you can share on how you advertised?
    07-13-09 09:09 PM
    1. I created a get Out Listing on celltradeusa.com

2. After I created my listing. I went to my celltrade listing and clicked on email this listing which revealed my listing url. Once I had the url. I started posting it on facebook and myspace to spread my celltrade link/ offer around. Also, I placed my listing offer in various free classifieds like craigslist, NJville.com and backpage ads. It was a combanation of things I guess... I started getting inquiries pretty quickly. I was out in a week

I basically said: Hey All,

I`m trying to get out of my Verizon Wireless contract. I pay 44.99 for 500 minutes and free nights and weekends & unlm texting. I have 11 months left in my contract and if anyone wants to take it over please go to (celltradeusa link) I will give you my (phone) and all my accessories for free. Let me know if anyone is interested. Also, please help me spread the word.

Good Luck !
    07-13-09 11:43 PM
    Great suggestion, I'll give it a try.

Thanks!
    07-14-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD