Contacts vs Facebook
I am about to do a reinstall of my OS (2977), because of some problems with the phone and contact apps (won't allow me to change settings - BB tech suggested that).
Before backing up my Z10, I spent days fixing my contacts. Mainly repairing them, getting rid of duplicates and unlinking them.
I have also uninstalled FB for now.
My question is, after I have reloaded the OS and my backup, how do I reinstall FB without allowing it to link to my local contacts? Why would anything "link" if I don't ask it to?
Posted on my Q10 or Z10
- 08-03-14, 09:59 AM #4
I believe there isn't an option. I give props to ios for giving the option, I can't believe BB won't. And your right! It's so buggy, I've got duplicate links, dupe pictures, won't let me edit the name at all! Really a pity
Posted via CB10
- By maxmelbin in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-14, 11:21 AM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-14, 01:42 PM
- By zehkaiser in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-14, 10:43 AM
- By menshawy in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-14, 08:58 AM
- By Dazlr Boy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 08-02-14, 11:48 PM