Hey guys,

This is my first post so i do apologize if i post it on the wrong section.
    I just updated my blackberry messenger on my curve since I wasn't able to add anyone using android devices.
    After I upgraded it to the latest 8. something, I lose all my contacts.
    Before that, I actually tried to sign up a new ID using my galaxy s3 with the same email since I forgot my BBID email and it worked.
    The thing is, there were no contacts at all on my galaxy so I added a couple of my friends and now, it completely replaced my contacts from my curve. Can anyone please help me with any kind of suggestion? Will downgrading my bbm version help? Please, I got a lot of business contacts on my bbm and I'd be really dead if I'm unable to retrieve them all

Thank you in advance
    12-07-13 10:42 AM
    Not sure since you used a different ID. I thought contacts were saved to the cloud now?
    12-07-13 10:46 AM
    Not sure since you used a different ID. I thought contacts were saved to the cloud now?
    No, It is the same ID which is why I was surprised that I was able to sign up the freaking same email
    12-07-13 10:47 AM
    And the weird thing is, before I upgraded my bbm to 8. something (It was 6. something), there wasn't any device switch notification
    the device switch notification came up after I actually upgraded to 8.xxx.
    12-07-13 10:50 AM
    Another funny thing is that, some of the chats are still there and I can still chat with my friends even if they are not in my contact list
    12-07-13 11:02 AM
    can anyone help me?
    12-07-13 09:17 PM
    Had you backed up your Curve using Desktop Manager? You could restore the BBM database.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 01:33 PM