While I am really liking where 5.0.0.411 is heading, it's not quite where I would like to see it yet. However moving back may be a problem unless someone can guide me in the right direction.

I currently have 2 wireless synchs running for my contact list. My business contacts are coming to me from my BES account, while my personal contacts are coming to me from GMail. I took the option in setting up the GMail to allow the phone to synchronize contacts. Each contact entry has at the very top telling me what account it is coming from.

However, if I go back to 4.6, I will lose the ability to natively synch my GMail contacts with my phone.

While I have looked at Google Synch, it appears that program takes everything in the contact list and synchs it up to Gmail and vice versa. I'm not looking for a backup of my contacts, but rather a way to keep my personal and business contacts seperate until I need them on my device. Is there an application that can assist me with this function, or do I have to bite the bullet and decide if I want personal contacts. If I do, I have to type them in to my business address book
    01-15-10 02:15 PM
    sorry those are the only two methods and without os 5.0 you lose one of them
    01-15-10 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD