I am running 5.0.0.593 on my 9700 and I notice I missed several birthdays lately, because they do not appear in my calendar

How can I fix this? Is there a toggle that is disabled by default that I do not know about?

Thanks
    05-03-10 02:56 AM
    I have the same problem. While the B-Day's appear in my Outlook calendar o nthe PC, they don't carry over to the BB calendar.

Help.
    05-03-10 03:41 AM
    There is one ugly solution, depending on your number of entries... You go into the contact that has a bday entered. You select "none" and save it, then go back in and enter "date" again, then save - this works but it is most frustrating to do over 400+ contacts one at a time...

These bugs are alfa-stage, would imagine they would have been resolved in version 3.x.x.xxx or something. Lets hope 6.x.x.xxx is beyond such teething bugs
    05-03-10 04:07 AM
    I actually have my contact birthdays entered differently, but I still have the same problem. I enter the contact birthdays into Outlook based on date, and not based on contact. So, I go directly to a date with a birthday and add an item for the contact's birthday.

However, while appearing in my Outlook calendar, it doesn't carry over on to my BB.
    05-03-10 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD