- 12-09-12, 05:53 PM #2
Im sick of this too. The company that makes call recorder app keeps sending me junk mail. When you click on unsubscribe it takes you to a screen with two fields. Email and pin. I check which email address they have and enter it, my regular one. I check my pin and enter it. Every single time when i press enter it says "sorry, technical problem, you cannot be unsubscribed at this time. Please come back later". Well i came back later and it always tells me that.
- 12-09-12, 10:53 PM #3
In universal search, type "application management", and go to the search result under options. Then click on each offender app, followed by edit permissions, and set Connections>Internet and >WiFi to Deny.
Of course, if your app requires the internet to work, setting these permissions to deny will break it.
- CrackBerry User
- 37 Posts
Performed the app check in App Mngt and I have no apps or games from SRID games. What a PITA.
I just recalled that on my previous Torch I had a Blacklist app I paid for. I'll have to figure out how to reinstall that and then I'll use the Blacklist for that sender.
- 12-10-12, 12:00 PM #8
- CrackBerry Newbie
07-24-14, 06:53 PM #11
- 1 Posts
I am one other victim of Srid Games abuse and torture. I have over a month with my BB torch disconneted to radio, or wi-fi because I shifted to Z-30 (touchi-touchi) and every day my inactive BB Torch sends an email itself of this bug Srid Games. Please help. Ferdy.
- By IvanAMANation in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 14Last Post: 12-24-11, 01:36 AM
- By cem1701 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 09-12-09, 08:48 PM
- By cem1701 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 09-12-09, 08:48 PM
- By SoCracked in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-09, 12:46 PM
- By bindi34 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-12-08, 10:29 PM