I'm considering a BB Curve does anyone have suggestions to help me make my decision? What are the pros and cons?

Your help is very much appreaciated
    06-25-09 02:50 PM
    I would suggest going to your local phone shop and asking them to let you have a play with the phone so you can get a feel for it. My first BB was a 8300 and despite it being highly recommended I went and had a play with one for a while before actually taking the phone.

With a BB the pros are numerous. It's a good quality phone, solid operating system, push email, good internet, gps and mapping. With the 8900 you get a 3.2mp camera as well.

The phone is also expandable in that you can download apps for so many things. Facebook, instant messaging, twitter, myspace, weather. In fact Blackberry has a huge apps store with an app downloadable for almost anything you could want to do with a phone.

I can speak for the first gen curve as I had my 8300 for a year before upgrading to the Bold and it was the most reliable phone to date I'd had. The latest curve builds on the success of that one with many improvements and brings it closer to the Bold.

The only real draw back with the curve is that you don't have 3G which will slow down your browsing marginally but it does come with Wi-Fi so you can connect it to wireless networks / hotspots and browse through there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD