All of a sudden i am unable to upload pictures to facebook. i have v1.7 on a blackberry curve. sometimes it seems the pic has uploaded but won't show up on my facebook page. HELP
    01-23-10 05:16 PM
    oh, this is not effecting my status updates or anything else...just photos
    01-23-10 05:17 PM
    I have the same problem. It's kind of driving me crazy because I'm sure I used to be able to upload photos just fine. I'm using Facebook 1.7 and a Curve 8330 on Sprint.
    01-25-10 01:45 PM
    I tried everything and it didnt work, I would get the error signs and could not establish connection and etc. Until I saw a post in another thread. Basically go change your camera settings, go to options then go down to picture size and change to medium(1027x768) all the pics i took with that setting uploaded with no problem. For whatever reasons it doesnt accept the larger settings. to test this i took pic with medium setting and uploaded it and it did work. Then I switched it to large setting and I started getting the errors and could not establish connection. For whatevere reasons , the app or facebook cannot resize the pics from the large settin. I hope this works for all as it has for me. If it works spread the word b/c it pissed me off for the last 2 months that i couldnt upload pics!!!
    I give all credit to Pungee!!
    Last edited by lifesenigma; 01-25-10 at 05:19 PM.
    01-25-10 05:16 PM
    I tried reducing photo size/quality, and it still doesn't work. Facebook has an issue as usual, just like their website version, and when they get around to suiting their own needs, the software will work for us again. For a little while anyway.
    02-01-10 11:30 AM
    I had the same problem on my curve. I downloaded the bolt browser from crackberry apps and you can actually access the facebook web page there. Uploading photos is still a bit tricky but I uploaded photos yesterday that I had been trying unsuccessfully for weeks. I had to click on the add more photos link in the desired album and then click on the "simple uploader" link at the bottom of the page. Works great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD